2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
He doesn't score much, more of a defensive forward ... those type of player are a dime a dozen in the AHL.
I wonder why the Pens made the trade, but I will not argue with their decision, as they have done a wonderful job the last few years of finding solid and contibuting role players.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So, I love fighting my own Kings fans on my hockey message board.... not really.

Hockey fans are so damned sensitive.

@Reality, it really is a testament to how you run your site. I can’t even go at these shlubs (talk about entitled, we’ve won two championships since 2012 and are off to our best start in franchise history this year) without a damned “infraction”. And I’m super good with the Mods. It’s inferiorating. I have to hold back so much.

Here, hell, as long as I don’t cuss or use names it’s fair game. Reality, this is the best site on the net. My Angels site is really rad, too, but I hate the format of SB Nation.

I wish my Kings board was as chill as this site. Arggh! So friggin mad right now, got my second infraction today. God forbid I call out other fans coming onto our board. The site has all the NHL teams message boards wrapped up on one forum, so it’s a free-for-all.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
So, I love fighting my own Kings fans on my hockey message board.... not really.

Hockey fans are so damned sensitive.

@Reality, it really is a testament to how you run your site. I can’t even go at these shlubs (talk about entitled, we’ve won two championships since 2012 and are off to our best start in franchise history this year) without a damned “infraction”. And I’m super good with the Mods. It’s inferiorating. I have to hold back so much.

Here, hell, as long as I don’t cuss or use names it’s fair game. Reality, this is the best site on the net. My Angels site is really rad, too, but I hate the format of SB Nation.

I wish my Kings board was as chill as this site. Arggh! So friggin mad right now, got my second infraction today. God forbid I call out other fans coming onto our board. The site has all the NHL teams message boards wrapped up on one forum, so it’s a free-for-all.
The Kings are playing well...I see the Vegas Fleurys are right there, 1 pt behind......Pitt Vegas Stanley Cup.....

GO PENS

John813

Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever see the Panthers have any of the below again:

1. Real owners who shut up and let their GM do his job to the best of his abilities
2. No internal cap
3. Good PP and PK in the same year
4. Barkov staying healthy for a full year
5. Signing effective FAs/actually getting good ones to come here

Why isn't there a Arison(who has some minor flaws) that loves hockey in S.Fl?
Tampa found a good owner...
We have a twitter jackass and Viola...both who promise the moon but can't even get out of the atmosphere.

Liking Bob Booger's 5v5 play. However, his PK setup is crazy. And who knows how long old man Luo is going to be out for.
Fun times, as always, watching this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.