2017 NCAA Football thread

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I was oblivious to the behind the scenes drama between Lynch and the regents or whatever they're called but when I heard he was fired, it reminded me of the shock and disappointment I felt after the Cowboys had won back to back super bowls and heard the head coach had just been fired.
Leach can be a jerk obviously. He doesn't kiss butt of boosters or regents.
But the guy sees himself as a literal Raider, a pirate.
He was so perfect for the school.
Tossed tortillas, Masked Raider and thew great crazy pirate Leach and 50+ points a game.

He had gotten his way with a large money deal and the Regents were mad about it but the fan base was going to murder them if they didn't extend him so they worked behind the scenes grabbing onto that Adam Jones crap and using that spoiled kid to fire Leach and get out of paying him. Best record in school history and he was fired "with cause" for making a whiny kid sit in a utility closet because he said light bothered him. A friggin shame.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Leach can be a jerk obviously. He doesn't kiss butt of boosters or regents.
But the guy sees himself as a literal Raider, a pirate.
He was so perfect for the school.
Tossed tortillas, Masked Raider and thew great crazy pirate Leach and 50+ points a game.

He had gotten his way with a large money deal and the Regents were mad about it but the fan base was going to murder them if they didn't extend him so they worked behind the scenes grabbing onto that Adam Jones crap and using that spoiled kid to fire Leach and get out of paying him. Best record in school history and he was fired "with cause" for making a whiny kid sit in a utility closet because he said light bothered him. A friggin shame.

so irritating, second time in my life an *** hole ruined my team

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LMAO. Penn State's 1st TD of game was a pass to their backup Quarterback. Hey Garrett, hope ur watching the game, u may learn some trickery:laugh:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Lincoln Riley got taken to school today! Season's over for them...I don't think a Big 12 team would have made it out undefeated anyway, it's looking like another Alabama/Clemson championship game.

ghst187

Reaction score
Lincoln Riley got taken to school today! Season's over for them...I don't think a Big 12 team would have made it out undefeated anyway, it's looking like another Alabama/Clemson championship game.

Has Iowa St ever beaten OU in their history?
I would imagine they are already burning Riley in effigy in Norman right now.
He loses to Texas and OSU this year, both quite possible, he won't see year 2.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Has Iowa St ever beaten OU in their history?
I would imagine they are already burning Riley in effigy in Norman right now.
He loses to Texas and OSU this year, both quite possible, he won't see year 2.
Yes 1990 was the last time

ghst187

Reaction score
Yes 1990 was the last time

Nice pull.

So let's get this straight...
OU > Ohio St
Iowa St > OU
Therefore .... Iowa St > Ohio St

What kind of tops turvy college football stuff is going on this year?
Wait, oh yeah still Alabama and Clemson and "everyone else"

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Eat it Buckeyes. lol
Penn State has a bye now then face off with Michigan at home for a white out. The heart of the schedule the next 3 games. Michigan was undefeated until Michigan State knocked them off their high horse last night. After Michigan with have Ohio State, the Michigan State. I'll be sweating bullets lol. Their bye couldn't of come at a better time.