***2017 NFC East Thread***

DFWJC

Reaction score
Forgot they drafted Rasul Douglas. I really liked him out of WVU....especially as 3rd rounder.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

Who's our fastest receiver - Brice Butler? We should send him on 2-3 go routs vs Deadskins. :D

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
G-Men have themselves a kicker:

....AND, lost a rookie safety due to retirement. I know, wait, what?! :muttley:

Jadar Johnson, an undrafted rookie safety from Clemson, left training camp and has retired from football. “My reaction is I wish the man nothing but the best,’’ coach Ben McAdoo said after practice Sunday. “He’s a young man that has a bright future ahead of him.’’ McAdoo said he had “a personal conversation’’ with Johnson before Johnson’s departure.

Johnson’s agent, Trey Robinson, released a statement that, in part, explains the retirement as involving health concerns.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/30/giants-rookie-abruptly-retires/

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

I'm stationed in Bethesda, Maryland and listen to 106.7 The Fan often. The Skins are hyped about Pryor and Doctson, and worried about Jordan Reed. He has not played a 16-game season yet, now this. Stay tuned...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

I'm stationed in Bethesda, Maryland and listen to 106.7 The Fan often. The Skins are hyped about Pryor and Doctson, and worried about Jordan Reed. He has not played a 16-game season yet, now this. Stay tuned...

Reed is always injured, Pete. Same ol' same ol'

And I hate to sound like an arse, but good! The more he's off the field, the better for us. Kirk loves him some Reed.

I'm a bad person. :star:

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Reed is always injured, Pete. Same ol' same ol'

And I hate to sound like an arse, but good! The more he's off the field, the better for us. Kirk loves him some Reed.

I'm a bad person. :star:
Nah, you are a Cowboys fan. Their fans feel the same way about our team. :D