***2017 NFC East Thread***

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Had a day off and went to Eagles camp today. Here's a quick rundown:

-Eagle corners except for Jaylen Mills suck. When they ran short yardage and goal line defense packs he was sometimes the only corner on the field.

-Wentz has a very strong arm. He throws 50 yards through the air like it's nothing. He is spotty with his accuracy. Still needs to stop throwing fastballs at guys ten yards from him. He looks like he's about 245-250 now, looking like Big Ben's brother. Had a nice 60 yard TD toss.

-Eagles were showing a lot of different looks, including one with Sproles and Pumphrey on the field together. Both were switching back and forth as RB/slot receiver. Looks like a speedy dangerous package.

-Barnett looks like a RoY candidate so far.

-Jeffries nursing a minor ankle injury. When was the last time he played a full season?

-I don't think they are settled on their guards yet. Johnson and Peters getting most reps at tackle on the first team as expected, but I think Brooks was held out for an ankle issue.

-Agalor actually caught a few balls! My friends said he was busting his balls during the offseason to get better.

-Is Zach Ertz overrated? He looks great out there but always sucks the first half of a season.

-Saw Brian Dawkins on the field with the coaches and players. Dude looks like he can still play. Rumor has it that he wants to become a coach. He was working with the DB's for a bit.