***2017 NFC East Thread***

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score

I'm stationed in Bethesda, Maryland and listen to 106.7 The Fan often. The Skins are hyped about Pryor and Doctson, and worried about Jordan Reed. He has not played a 16-game season yet, now this. Stay tuned...

Doctson has been a beast so far. He and Pryor have been looking very good while Crowder nurses a sore hamstring. I'm not going to say we won't miss Desean and Pierre, but so far we're looking good there. I never expect Reed to be healthy. I've grown accustomed to him only being healthy half of the season. When he's 100%, he's the best TE in the league not named Gronk, but he's almost never healthy. I'm glad we have Paul and Carrier who can be productive, they're no Reed though.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Doctson has been a beast so far. He and Pryor have been looking very good while Crowder nurses a sore hamstring. I'm not going to say we won't miss Desean and Pierre, but so far we're looking good there. I never expect Reed to be healthy. I've grown accustomed to him only being healthy half of the season. When he's 100%, he's the best TE in the league not named Gronk, but he's almost never healthy. I'm glad we have Paul and Carrier who can be productive, they're no Reed though.
Hey brother, pay no attention to what I say about Reed (if you caught it), just banter for us Cowboys fans.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Wentz had two end zone sessions. First one the team scored almost every time with enter throwing nice passes, almost all on the money. Second session he went 0-12 and didn't score against the first unit defense. In his defense he had mostly second-stringers around him. Eagles first team line destroyed the Eagles second unit o-line. A few of those linemen played well in real games last year. Maybe the Eagles D line is that good.

Lane Johnson makes a HUGE difference. I wish he was a Cowboy. Old Man Peters can still play. I know why the Eagles want to replace Kelce. He can't hold up against big interior bullies in pass protection and cannot block straight ahead against them either.

Tim Jernigan has looked good against everyone. He gave center Jason Kelce a clinic on how to get your *** beat. Eagles front four of Graham, Cox, Jernigan, Barnett, with Curry, Long, and Allen could be the best in the NFL.

Eagle corners getting toasted against the first unit receivers. Jeffries looking like a player usually does during a contract year, out jumping everyone and making a catch of virtually every pass tossed his way.

Dez should average 10-140-1 TD per game minimum against this group of pathetic corners.

Pumpfrey having hammy issues.

Sproles looks like he's in mid-season form. He's just filthy good in space. Look for the Wentz-Sproles wheel routes this year.

No idea who the third linebacker is. Hicks is their version of Lee and is damn good. Nigel Bradham makes plays everywhere. Kendricks still overruns too many plays. Some guy named Joe Walker looks good; I understand he would have been on the team last year if he didn't have a year-ending injury. As for Kendricks, all that speed he has gone to waste. He is not happy and wants a trade. Too bad...I liked the way he sucked against us.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Whose laughing now RGKnee?:lmao2:
6643.jpg