2017 NFL Combine

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wow

Zay Jones is going to go earlier than I orginally thought.

6'2 and Jerry Rice like in his route running and ball skills

But a 4.46 forty was not expected

He'll sneak into the late first or early second.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Budda Baker measuring in at 5'9" and change. Really, really good player but you have to think that eliminates him from 1st round consideration.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Wanted him since the Sr. Bowl. Probably no way he makes it to our pick in the 2nd.

If we decide to trade out of 28 for some reason, to a team wanting the 5th year option on a QB, he was one of my targets. With the Senior Bowl and now his workout time, he's definitely going in the 2nd. Might be the third guy after Williams/Davis.

DL getting interviewed today, yeeeaaahhh.

Are the workouts on ESPN or NFL Network or anything or are you guys juts getting updates via Twitter?

gmoney112

Reaction score
Henderson with a 4.46 and Darboh with a 4.46 too.

Darboh is someone we've shown interest in a few times now. Henderson has been a riser, I liked him in the 3rd if he's there

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If we decide to trade out of 28 for some reason, to a team wanting the 5th year option on a QB, he was one of my targets. With the Senior Bowl and now his workout time, he's definitely going in the 2nd. Might be the third guy after Williams/Davis.

DL getting interviewed today, yeeeaaahhh.

Are the workouts on ESPN or NFL Network or anything or are you guys juts getting updates via Twitter?
NFL Network has live coverage. And Twitter is just as good.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Budda Baker measuring in at 5'9" and change. Really, really good player but you have to think that eliminates him from 1st round consideration.
I hope it pushes him down to 60 and someone ties up Marinelli so we could take him, I would be a very happy panda.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I never bought the Kupp hype. Zay I was skeptical until the senior bowl and today further confirmed

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kupp runs a 4.66 his second try.

Both Kupp and Ford are great route runners. I'd still be interested.