2017 NFL Combine

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Going to hate our CBs having to keep up with John Ross, think he is in Philly
That is fine. By the time he is healed and catches on to the Eagles' system, the season will be underway. I am really scared off by his injury history and the fact he is undergoing surgery that will wash out being physical in OTAs and threaten his full participation in camp.

Besides, we will probably draft 2 CBs anyways to counteract.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Steve Tu'ikolovatu runs a 5.42 forty, but has a 1.72 10-yard split.
Josh Carraway runs a 4.74 forty, but has a 1.72 10-split.

Where's theogt and his research study?

Silverstar

Reaction score
Willis shoving his way up to the 1st round.

1.54 split...dayum!...wake up McClay!

tm1119

Reaction score
Can we trade back and get 2 of Basham, Hendrickson, Rivers, and Willis? I think that would more than likely solve the DE problem more than whoever is left at 28

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll admit it. I didn't expect Thomas to run that well.

I admit I was expecting a guy to be a little thicker like a DT. He looks like a DE. Not sure where you play him now. Could he be a RDE?...then move down to DT on 3rd down?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Derek Rivers reminds me of a guy...Jason Taylor. If we could only get so luck to get him in the mid rounds.;)

Reactions: BAT

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we trade back and get 2 of Basham, Hendrickson, Rivers, and Willis? I think that would more than likely solve the DE problem more than whoever is left at 28

Then you'd have Lawrence, Mayowa, Tapper, Gregory, and those two rookies. Granted Gregory isn't a factor this year but I doubt they'd do it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Then you'd have Lawrence, Mayowa, Tapper, Gregory, and those two rookies. Granted Gregory isn't a factor this year but I doubt they'd do it.
Too many players in the meeting room. No room to sit.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow....really disappointed in Tim Williams. Wouldn't shock me to see him have a Randy Gregory type drop come draft day.:(