2017 NFL Combine

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wow....really disappointed in Tim Williams. Wouldn't shock me to see him have a Randy Gregory type drop come draft day.:(
To do that, he would have had to have been considered a top 20 lock. He's never been considered that so far.

tm1119

Reaction score
Then you'd have Lawrence, Mayowa, Tapper, Gregory, and those two rookies. Granted Gregory isn't a factor this year but I doubt they'd do it.

You don't think they bring in 2 new DE's? I'd rather they bring in 1 of those rookies instead of Ware. They'll most likely go the opposite direction, but I hope they decide to fix the d line like they did the o line.
But if the front office doesn't bring in 2 new pass rushers some way some how there's a big problem

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory isn't a factor. You gave

You don't think they bring in 2 new DE's? I'd rather they bring in 1 of those rookies instead of Ware. They'll most likely go the opposite direction, but I hope they decide to fix the d line like they did the o line.
But if the front office doesn't bring in 2 new pass rushers some way some how there's a big problem

I'd bet they don't. I think they draft one. That would give them Lawrence, Mayowa, Tapper and let's say Lawson for next year. With Gregory, sadly, still in their plans going forward.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
With their first pick... the Dallas Cowboys select ....Jordan Willis. How would you feel?:rolleyes:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had to guess I'd say Willis ends up going in the 33-48 range.

So top half of the 2nd round.

Alexander

Reaction score
Ha ha...tell me what you don't like about Willis.
Too straight line. Watch more than a few highlights of his and you see he leaves a lot of production on the field because he does not turn the corner. And he is in that position a lot. He wins like you want then does not seal the deal.

I used to be more impressed with him when I had only seen his highlights and a game or two live.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Consider Tapper as a draft pick this year. Wouldn't shock me to see us not take a DE @ all this year. Instead go DT....

LDE- Irving/Lawerence
RDE-Ware/Tapper

Alexander

Reaction score
Consider Tapper as a draft pick this year. Wouldn't shock me to see us not take a DE @ all this year. Instead go DT....

LDE- Irving/Lawerence
RDE-Ware/Tapper
That is pretty much what I am scared of.