FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

robjay04

Reaction score
Watch the war room, it is very obvious that Jerry is just the GM in name only. You see Stephen working the phones, looking at his board...while Jerry just sits there and talks. McClay makes the board...so what does Jerry really do?

I'm sure Jerry has some input but his role is decreasing every season.

willia451

Reaction score
I freaking love this draft! It's one thing to need to restock the back end of the defense but it's clear to me why they allowed those guys to walk in free agency. Church, good serviceable player. No need to break the bank. Carr, eh, I would've liked him back. Wilcox and Mo, well, can't trust Mo to stay healthy and JJ is just a guy. It looks like they have a plan. Marinelli has to be giddy and i'm happy that he finally should have some talented guys to coach up. The competition for these spots should be fierce among these young pups.

I know. Its a lot of pressure however. With basically the entire draft being spent on the defense, people will be expecting a lot of improvement.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch the war room, it is very obvious that Jerry is just the GM in name only. You see Stephen working the phones, looking at his board...while Jerry just sits there and talks. McClay makes the board...so what does Jerry really do?

I think it's Jerry's job to say...well done son, well done....

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score

Jerry deserves some credit for hiring competence and becoming more patient in his old age

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I know. Its a lot of pressure however. With basically the entire draft being spent on the defense, people will be expecting a lot of improvement.
Good thing the bar has not been set too high. I think we will give up more big plays and get significantly more turnovers

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LOL.

Look at the secretary doing all the work!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
At best, these guys will be a lot better than who they're replacing. At worse, they could be similar. However, looking at production and where they come from, I'm hoping they'll be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.