FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailmary

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about devontae fields? A player with a bunch of red flags but some upside as well? The pass rusher who was with Miami, Muhammed something....
Carroll Phillips is still out there. I'm not a fan, but he'd be decent value here.

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about devontae fields? A player with a bunch of red flags but some upside as well? The pass rusher who was with Miami, Muhammed something....
Carroll Phillips is still out there. I'm not a fan, but he'd be decent value here.
muhammad picked already

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Homer pick but I really want Chris Odom at last as an UDFA.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
has Elijah qualls gone yet? 1t , immovable object

chad wheeler? injury history but worth a shot

Letemburn

Reaction score

Louisville fan here who has watched Fields play a ton. He has played injured most of his time with my Cardinals. When he was healthy he was as close to unblockable as it gets. I would love to see Fields in a Cowboy uni.

Plankton

Reaction score
TE Pharoah Brown, but had Some injury issues but may be over them now.
But he would be more like a 7th round pick. Would not like if they used a 6th on him.

Pharoah Brown punched out two teammates at Oregon and was charged with choking his girlfriend. Dude is radioactive.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I freaking love this draft! It's one thing to need to restock the back end of the defense but it's clear to me why they allowed those guys to walk in free agency. Church, good serviceable player. No need to break the bank. Carr, eh, I would've liked him back. Wilcox and Mo, well, can't trust Mo to stay healthy and JJ is just a guy. It looks like they have a plan. Marinelli has to be giddy and i'm happy that he finally should have some talented guys to coach up. The competition for these spots should be fierce among these young pups.

Status
Not open for further replies.