FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankton

Reaction score
Another guy that I like who I'm surprised is still there - Tyler Orlosky.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I mean its not worse thing we could have done. The pick loss could be minimal. But they have to feel really good about the player.
Again, it's a day three player with upside. If he sucks, then whatever. A lot of day three picks never make it. High reward/ low risk pick. We have a bunch of comp picks next year also.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I want a fullback. If we're going to keep one on the roster, it might as well be one who played the position in college rather than a converted LB. Sam Rogers would be my choice.

tm1119

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing Cole Hikituni at this point...see if he can toughen up and taught to block.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Somebody give me some LBs to watch out for. Didn't watch a lot of LBs this year.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Best available....w/ 10 picks to go

Jarron Jones DE5 Notre Dame
Isaac Rochell DL Notre Dame
Elijah Qualls DT Washington
Brad Kaaya QB Miami
Malachi Dupre WR LSU
Keion Adams LB W. Michigan
Isaiah Ford WR Virginia Tech
Jadar Johnson SS Clemson
Aviante Collins RG TCU
Lorenzo Jerome FS St. Francis

lwehlers

Reaction score
we need a quarterback. we only have two on the roster now. does anyone think so. or do the cowboys wait until after the draft and get a two undrafted qbs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's the next man up? Noah Brown is good value. I keep forgetting his name, but there's a small school wr that tested really well. Any tackles, TEs or RBs that any of you guys like?

TE Pharoah Brown, but had Some injury issues but may be over them now.
But he would be more like a 7th round pick. Would not like if they used a 6th on him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As I said 2 days ago when people were questioning "another LDE", Stephen Jones has stated the Cowboys plan to play Charlton on the right side with Irving on the left.

willia451

Reaction score
Somebody give me some LBs to watch out for. Didn't watch a lot of LBs this year.

I was thinking that earlier. But since they have stayed away from LB this draft, it must mean they think Jaylon Smith will be able to play at a high level.

I hope they are right.

gmoney112

Reaction score
we need a quarterback. we only have two on the roster now. does anyone think so. or do the cowboys wait until after the draft and get a two undrafted qbs.

I think we do, especially a guy this late that we think we might be able to swing for a solid pick in a few years or even just to keep for depth.

That's why I wouldn't hate Kaaya. I think he'd be good value at this point.

Ledbetter gone

Status
Not open for further replies.