2018: 23 years old; 4 years; 60 Million; 45 GTD

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This idea that we won games only because of Zeke and having an elite CB is less impactful than an elite RB I just disagree.

Pretending we would also have just stood pat at RB makes no sense. We would have filled Zeke's production cheaply in vet FA or later in the draft and still have ran down people's throats.
Bring back DMC! I mean... he won big with Romo's previous backups before Dak!

dckid

Reaction score
What is Elite Tom Brady and that's it. People use the word to quickly. This is a team sport Elite. LOL means nothing. Camaraderie teamwork. That's how you win football games. If only people really understood
Elite QB’s who should be paid the top contracts:
Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Luck, Mahomes
Big Ben,Rivers,Ryan, Cam
After those guys Dak, Wentz Goff, Foles

Everyone don’t miss the point by focusing on why Cam is ahead of Dak. The bigger issue is Dak is not elite, the quicker the team realizes that the better. It is foolish to pay him 30-32 million a year.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
This isn't "opinion", this is basic math. Again, if Sanders averaged 5.0 over a 10 year career, the argument must be that he was averaging homeruns or long runs in nearly every game to counter these massive yardage losses. Nobody ever disputed that Barry had some amazing highlight reel long runs. He did. He was a one man circus and was a threat to take it to the house at any time. But if you had to have 2-3 tough yards to move the chains, everybody and their mother knows Emmitt was the better choice. Why would Barry have been taken off the field in so many short goal line situations otherwise. Barry could go the distance from anywhere on the field but could be trapped for a loss at the worst times - like when getting a first down was all you needed to close out a game.

And yet again, the "links" are referencing something I have yet to find an original source on. This is the second time this week where someone on here tried to force the burden of proof on me when they make the claim. I'm not the one who made the claim that Barry Sanders led all RBs in history with yards lost. I'm asking for the original source. So disprove the two sources. I haven't seen you provide even a single source, regardless of what you believe has merit or not. Find "anything" you want to support your denial of Barry's futility record(s). Anything other than your opinion, that is.

And before you use NFL.com as the end-all, remember they used to push the myth that Jerry Rice ran a 4.7 40 even though that was completely bunk.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

I will repeat, it is not up to me to "disprove" something that has no actual source. Where is the number coming from? Pulling something out of thin air is not a source. I don't need to do research for you, you used an article with a claim - it is up to you to back it with actual data and how they went about determining this.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Elite QB’s who should be paid the top contracts:
Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Luck, Mahomes
Big Ben,Rivers,Ryan, Cam
After those guys Dak, Wentz Goff, Foles

Everyone don’t miss the point by focusing on why Cam is ahead of Dak. The bigger issue is Dak is not elite, the quicker the team realizes that the better. It is foolish to pay him 30-32 million a year.
Dak Prescott has the same if not better numbers. I don't call Aaron Rodgers Elite. Mister Hail Mary put the ball up for grabs. I'd rather have Prescott

GMO415

Reaction score
They drafted Gurley sick, lame, and injured. They knew what they had. EzE is a different style of back. He's built for contact.

dckid

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has the same if not better numbers. I don't call Aaron Rodgers Elite. Mister Hail Mary put the ball up for grabs. I'd rather have Prescott
Well blind homerism really moves the discussion forward.
It doesn’t matter as this thread is a couple of days old now. Dak will get 30 million plus, let’s see if the FO can manage to get some talent around him at the skill positions. We traded a 1st for Cooper that worked out. We bring back Witten at TE which makes zero sense. The team has done both great and puzzling moves. I’m honestly optimistic but also a realist. Do u think Garrett gets us a SB.. clearly the answer is no. MYbe Moore is the wunder kid we all needed.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It doesn’t matter as this thread is a couple of days old now. Dak will get 30 million plus, let’s see if the FO can manage to get some talent around him at the skill positions. We traded a 1st for Cooper that worked out. We bring back Witten at TE which makes zero sense. The team has done both great and puzzling moves. I’m honestly optimistic but also a realist. Do u think Garrett gets us a SB.. clearly the answer is no. MYbe Moore is the wunder kid we all needed.
We go to the playoffs two out of three seasons but Prescott sucks LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You clearly don't have a clue about this franchise. It's obvious. It was Dak Prescott that through Jason win his first ever playoff touchdown catch. We need a Red Zone threat that's why they brought back Jason. Yes I know he hasn't had many touchdowns in the past in that area pretty please a favorite for Prescott so look for that. Anything else you'd like me to explain to you