2018 Draft Chatter

cnuball21

Reaction score
I don't agree with the idea of releasing Lawrence, but Landry's a great pass rusher. Ask the Eagles if you can ever roster too many of those.

How about we extend Dlaw and draft Landry? Taco progresses and comes in as our depth pass rusher on both sides?

Sounds like the makings of us finally having a top pass rush!

Xavier187

Reaction score
The Cowboys are "not in love" with Calvin Ridley. - Lance Zierlein, NFL NetworkRidley was one of my "not" picks for the Cowboys, so I'm not surprised to hear this. Zierlein went on to say that the Cowboys are prioritizing defensive line and linebacker over receiver anyway. I have Leighton Vander Esch slotted to Dallas at No. 19 overall in my 2018 NFL Mock Draft. -Walter

Read more: http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/nflrumors/teamdraft/17-32#ixzz5DgZgMJ6K

cnuball21

Reaction score
The Cowboys are "not in love" with Calvin Ridley. - Lance Zierlein, NFL NetworkRidley was one of my "not" picks for the Cowboys, so I'm not surprised to hear this. Zierlein went on to say that the Cowboys are prioritizing defensive line and linebacker over receiver anyway. I have Leighton Vander Esch slotted to Dallas at No. 19 overall in my 2018 NFL Mock Draft. -Walter

Love hearing this, wouldn’t mind seeing a LB and DT in rounds 1 and 2.

Could still add quality WR and G in 3 and 4.

Xavier187

Reaction score
I believe they are wanting vea really bad. The belief would be he helps everyone over all

Xavier187

Reaction score
Yea sorry would love to have derwin but man not to 7. I would watch for minkah Fitzpatrick.
Keep a very close eye there

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Ridley is Jerry Rice. Evans is Ray Lewis. Joran Van Der Sloot or whatever is Bobby Carpenter. Bryan is Joey Ivie.

Your choice.
I don't want anything to do with him either, but unless he goes before us, all roads are pointing at him.

visionary

Reaction score
You bros excited? We're gonna add so much talent this week that I wouldn't be surprised if comp picks were awarded to the rest of the league.

I counted 1 empty chair at the end of last season so other than the first round pick, no guarantees rest of the drafted players make the team

From rd 2 onward we're picking for other teams

cowboyec

Reaction score

boy thats surprising about Ridley.

cowboyec

Reaction score
from the 30 visits...the ones Im ok with@19:

•Calvin Ridley,WR-bama
•DJ Moore,WR-Maryland
•Courtland Sutton,WR-Smu
•Vita Vea,DT-Washington
•DaRon Payne,DT- bama
•Rashaan Evans,LB-bama
•LvE,LB-Boise St