2018 Draft Chatter

Sydla

Reaction score
I particularly loved how they were set at TE too but the whopper of all was another stench bomb from Stephen. "There wasn't a safety available in free agency that could upgrade what we already have."

This roster is loaded! Cowboys!!

Blake Jarwin!

Gaede

Reaction score
I particularly loved how they were set at TE too but the whopper of all was another stench bomb from Stephen. "There wasn't a safety available in free agency that could upgrade what we already have."

Man. I was looking forward to the draft until now.

Looks like we're in for another special teamer draft

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't like Vander Esch, but I'm cool with Moore or Vea.

Vea isn't that unrealistic.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They should be able to get a player with a first round grade at 19. They probably won’t have 1st grades on all the QB’s that go before then.
That sounds about right. Its always in around 16-22 range.
Hopefully we get on og those guys.
If not, please trade down, the next group in large and get player in that group plus a pick vs just the player

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
That sounds about right. Its always in around 16-22 range.
Hopefully we get on og those guys.
If not, please trade down, the next group in large and get player in that group plus a pick vs just the player

After not getting a player with a 1st round grade last year, I think that’s going to be a big goal for them this year. It may actually make the decision very simple for them as there may only be 1-2 left at 19.

kumizi

Reaction score
I can’t wrap my head around taking a smallish WR at 19.
I don't think size is as big of a preference with Prescott. He clearly prefers guys that can run good routes and get open than guys that are adept at back shoulder or jump ball throws.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think size is as big of a preference with Prescott. He clearly prefers guys that can run good routes and get open than guys that are adept at back shoulder or jump ball throws.

I guess but then again are we sure we even know how to use a guy like Moore? Slants, screens, rubs, etc. would seem to run counter to what we want to do.

jnday

Reaction score

I think Stephen is the anti-Jerry. He is tight with the money and would field a team of jags as long as he could still make money.