2018 Draft Chatter

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was interesting that when Stephen was going on about how great the TE position is in Dallas that he didn't mention Rico until later in his rant. Of course he started with Saint Jason of Knoxville. Then talked about Jarwin and Swaim. Even mentioned Hanna retiring. Then later...oh yeah, Rico.

Jerry says we're better today because we have clarity.

"Clarity"

That would make one sweet t-shirt.

Seemed like they were interested in WR, DT and OL and not so much TE or LB but that's just guessing.

Tristan

Reaction score
I thought it was interesting that when Stephen was going on about how great the TE position is in Dallas that he didn't mention Rico until later in his rant. Of course he started with Saint Jason of Knoxville. Then talked about Jarwin and Swaim. Even mentioned Hanna retiring. Then later...oh yeah, Rico.

"Clarity"

Seemed like they were interested in WR, DT and OL and not so much TE or LB but that's just guessing.
Im a medical marijuana grower & breeder , Im naming my next strain "Clarity"

cowboyec

Reaction score

"Clarity"

°Calvin Ridley,WR-Alabama
°DaShawn Hand,DT-Alabama
°Cole Madison,OG-Washington St
Please and Thank You.

gmoney112

Reaction score
LOVE Hamilton. If we can’t get Earl I’d take him at 50

Think Hamilton might last until 3. I like Pettis in 3 as well. But supposedly they're all hung up on that Moore safety and he'll probably go in the 3rd