2018 Draft Chatter

Tristan

Reaction score
Love Arlington! When I was 16 I was a buss boy at TGI fridays down the street from 6 flags. Probably the coolest community I ever lived in but Im from HI and live in Lake Tahoe so no mountains or oceans I caint handle but freaking loooooooove Arlington! Especislly the muchaco!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Baker gonna make hugh his beach
Jackson shouldn't even be coaching honestly. I have never seen any coach get off with having a no win season and returning. That is not even counting year one.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jackson shouldn't even be coaching honestly. I have never seen any coach get off with having a no win season and returning. That is not even counting year one.
1-31

Hes utterly pathetic.
Floaty could lead them to 2 wins. .

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had to guess I'd say James Washington and Maurice Hurst are targets at 50.

Of course I have no idea if the Cowboys medically cleared Hurst. Only that some teams have cleared him.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If I had to guess I'd say James Washington and Maurice Hurst are targets at 50.

Of course I have no idea if the Cowboys medically cleared Hurst. Only that some teams have cleared him.
I wouldn't hate those two picks but I would go a different direction. Perhaps that's why I'm not a professional scout

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Where would you go?
Personally I would love to add Hernandez. No matter what anybody thinks about Dak protecting him and giving him time in the pocket would help.....if not the next QB is set. Also giving Zeke more holes to run will allow us to control the game.

That being said to get him we would have to trade up.

I like Hurst and Washington but Hernandez is above them on my board. What about you? What would you do in the 2nd

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Love Arlington! When I was 16 I was a buss boy at TGI fridays down the street from 6 flags. Probably the coolest community I ever lived in but Im from HI and live in Lake Tahoe so no mountains or oceans I caint handle but freaking loooooooove Arlington! Especislly the muchaco!

I know exactly the spot (TGIs) you're talking about. I bussed tables at Harrigan's(?) just across the street. My first job was at McDonalds over on N. Collins Street.

cowboyec

Reaction score
my wish-list for 50
courtland sutton,wr-smu-30visit
james washington,wr-osu-30visit
christian kirk,wr-a&m-private workout

will hernandez,og-utep-private workout
james daniela,og-iowa-30visit

dashawn hand,dt-alabama-30visit
nathan shepherd,dt-ft hayes-30visit

we get any 1 from this list...Im good.

wild-card...tavarius moore,s-smiss...30visit

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Desmond King was my favorite player in last year’s draft. Derwin James was my favorite player this year. Chargers took them both. :mad: