2018 Draft Chatter

DanA

Reaction score
I think Vea could drop. He only played 65% of snaps at college level. That’s not value as a top 10 pick.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I been pounding the table for over a month for the Browns to draft him 1. The other QB'S have a ways to go to be good pro's.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I love it
me too. Its a bold move,but the correct one. All these QB'S have their spots..but Mayfield has something the others lack..thats heart in the most crucial moments of a game when you gotta have a winning drive. HE HAS THAT..whatever that is..he has it.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Just a question for someone that has the trade chart handy.... if we did trade 50 for Earl Thomas would 81, 116, and a 6th be enough to trade back into round 2? We’d still have a 4th left over too.

ksg811

Reaction score
Just a question for someone that has the trade chart handy.... if we did trade 50 for Earl Thomas would 81, 116, and a 6th be enough to trade back into round 2? We’d still have a 4th left over too.

No. A third and both 4th's sneaks you into the last few spots in the 2nd.

Rayman70

Reaction score
by no means would I trade away that pick in 2018. I might trade them a 2019 2nd rounder,as long as we receive a late round pick for 2018 back this year plus Thomas.

DanA

Reaction score
If we traded for Thomas, I’d hope we sit until the 4th before making trade up moves. Unless we went down in the 1st.

csirl

Reaction score
The rumors about the Giants taking Barkley must be impacting Cleveland. They need Barkley + QB with their 2 picks. Had banked on Barkley falling to #4. Do they have the guts to take Barkley #1 and hope Mayfield is there at #4?

DanA

Reaction score
The rumors about the Giants taking Barkley must be impacting Cleveland. They need Barkley + QB with their 2 picks. Had banked on Barkley falling to #4. Do they have the guts to take Barkley #1 and hope Mayfield is there at #4?

Zero chance I reckon. The risk of Giants trading out is too great

reddyuta

Reaction score
Its hard to believe the Browns would take a 6 foot QB to play outdoors in Cleveland,i feel this is wrong move and i like Mayfield.

DanA

Reaction score
Its hard to believe the Browns would take a 6 foot QB to play outdoors in Cleveland,i feel this is wrong move and i like Mayfield.

I think it’s the right move. He’s the best QB and ready to play