2018 Draft Chatter

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Play the GM of the Browns and assume you stay at 1 and 4 - what's your strategy and who do you draft at both slots?

For me, I'd grab Nelson at 1 and then either Rosen/Darnold at 4, but if not, take Barkley. You're picking up cornerstones for your offense either way.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Play the GM of the Browns and assume you stay at 1 and 4 - what's your strategy and who do you draft at both slots?

For me, I'd consider Nelson at 1 and then either of the two QB's at 4, but if not, bag it, take Barkley.
Well until they have done something like sign Kirk Cousins, They have to go QB 1st and either Barkley or Nelson at 4. Getting cute and taking whoever is leftover at 4 is absolutely something they would do and why they are the joke of league.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Mayock just said Ridley late first? No way

I want DJ Moore so bad.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well until they have done something like sign Kirk Cousins, They have to go QB 1st and either Barkley or Nelson at 4. Getting cute and taking whoever is leftover at 4 is absolutely something they would do and why they are the joke of league.

Exactly. If you believe in one of these QBs you take him at 1. Screwing around and getting cute is why Carson Wentz is an Eagle and DeShone Kizer's your QB.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4.43 for Moore. ****. No way he's making it to 19 after this day.

Damn. Now im not even sure we can get DJ Moore at 19.

SMCARRADINE2.jpg

Avery

Reaction score
I wish Steve Smith would remove himself from my television screen.

Avery

Reaction score
Brown sporting the ODB starter pack on the hair.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Adding Saint to your last name exudes a certain smarminess I just can't tolerate.

I'm really hoping he fails in life.