2018 Draft Chatter

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed.

That said, I think in our run-heavy offense and Dak's limitations as a QB, I don't think having a #1 stud receiver (ala Julio Jones) is required.
I like Ridley alot as a player. As a pick, its a Pro's VS. Cons type thing

If he winds up the pick at 19, Ill be good with it because he will be a definite impact maker

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

I would take him.

I know that Jerry liked him in the past.

He's been a model citizen since coming to the NFL. I've recruited both of his brothers locally and he's been a solid, positive community guy. The injury thing is an issue, and honestly the only reason Arizona is considering not picking up his $5M roster bonus, but when healthy, he is a playmaker.

tm1119

Reaction score
Gesicki made himself some $...not getting out of the 2nd round.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I like Gesicki a lot, more so after today. I just really like those 6'7"'ish TE's from Stanford and Penn State (Zach Ertz, Coby Fleener, Levine Toilolo, Austin Hooper, Jesse James).

RandyOh

Reaction score
I think Ridley would be the only one in play at 19. Moore could skyrocket, but Ill take a wait and see on that. Everyone else, I dont think they would be good value at 19
Do you truly believe that only 1 WR will go before we pick? If its not Moore then i have a good feeling Sutton or St. Brown will be moving up the boards here soon as potential 1st round picks.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I like Gesicki a lot, more so after today. I just really like those 6'7"'ish TE's from Stanford and Penn State (Zach Ertz, Coby Fleener, Levine Toilolo, Austin Hooper, Jesse James).
I would love a Zach Ertz clone as Daks safety net. big and fast.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would love a Zach Ertz clone as Daks safety net. big and fast.
If he can overcome the concussion issue, Gathers could be that guy. Hard to defend a 6'9" player with basketball agility/feet, especially when he is the 4th or 5th option on most plays. Who defends him?

RandyOh

Reaction score
If he can overcome the concussion issue, Gathers could be that guy. Hard to defend a 6'9" player with basketball agility/feet, especially when he is the 4th or 5th option on most plays. Who defends him?
Kinda forgot about him. Wish he got play some meaningful minutes before being sent to IR. looked good in the 2 preseason games. Maybe we plan to holdout on TE and give him a chance before making TE a priority early in the draft.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you truly believe that only 1 WR will go before we pick? If its not Moore then i have a good feeling Sutton or St. Brown will be moving up the boards here soon as potential 1st round picks.
Yes only 1 WR befire we pick.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should only 1 WR go before we pick? Yes IMO

Will only 1 WR go before we pick. Hard for to say right now. WR's are moving up now. But will they move into the top 20?