2018 Draft Chatter

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Ive met him Im 6-1, he didnt seem any taller than me, im suprised. I met Irvin too, he looked like a power foward to me.
I miss spoke but there are several, several great wr's who excelled at around 6'0" w 4.45 speed Il get you a short list since were all just having fun...
Make sure they are 189 pounds too :thumbup:that’s my main issue with Ridley. I saw him trying to block a db on auburn and dude just tossed him away. Keep that softness away from dallas

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Marvin Harrison 6'0' 189
Marvin was soft too and I don’t see Peyton Manning in Dallas. But yes, there are guys Ridley size that are successful but I’d rather not have him. If Romo were here I’d say otherwise. Ridley isn’t Dak friendly to me

DFWJC

Reaction score
da5ed81c2dc057e21bae6fd568377d16.gif
My thoughts exactly

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Both had hands as major concerns coming out of College and Ross played in the Pass Happy Pac 12. I would love to see Ross have the same success playing the Big 10, SEC, or ACC. Also side note Fuller continues to drop passes in the NFL with is tiny hands. Ill go back and watch the tape but i wonder how much of their success will be due to them just being able to outrun everyone in college.

Ross didn’t have “major” concerns about hands. You’re saying both of those guys (Ross and Fuller) didn’t have “tape” and they were both more productive in college than Moore.

I don’t get the “Pass Happy Pac 12” criticism? Ross is a wide reciever...it’s a good thing that he was thrown a lot of footballs, which results in “tape.”

RandyOh

Reaction score
Ross didn’t have “major” concerns about hands. You’re saying both of those guys (Ross and Fuller) didn’t have “tape” and they were both more productive in college than Moore.

I don’t get the “Pass Happy Pac 12” criticism? Ross is a wide reciever...it’s a good thing that he was thrown a lot of footballs, which results in “tape.”
he played in a conference where stats are boosted compared to if he played in a conference that has much more NFL style offenses and defenses. Would love to have seen Ross in the same Situation as D.J. Moore at Maryland. Same goes for Fuller. Both are track stars that benefited being on constantly stacked teams. Neither had to be the one and only weapon. They just ran down the field faster then everyone else.

And yes John Ross came out of college needing to develop the ability to make contested catches. I wouldn’t call that having good hands. Hope we get the chance to really see what he can do in the NFL tho.

tm1119

Reaction score
Harrison Phillips just doing Harrison Phillips things with 42 reps at 307 and just about 34" arms. His tape already tells me hes worthy of pick 19 but I hope he tests well today and puts himself into the top 20 discussion.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Harrison Phillips just doing Harrison Phillips things with 42 reps at 307 and just about 34" arms. His tape already tells me hes worthy of pick 19 but I hope he tests well today and puts himself into the top 20 discussion.

He's such an interesting dude. 1T in a 3T body...

I still can't believe he had 100 tackles last year.

Too rich at 19 for me tough...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hill 4.99
Jones 5.11
McKenzie 5.17
Nichols 4.96
Nnadi 5.44
Norton 5.26