2018 Draft Chatter

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Williams put up his best season with Weeden, Cassel, and Kellen Moore as his QBs for the majority of the seaso. Not saying i would take him over Fuller but is bad QB really that big of an excuse?

I'm just going by what I saw with my own two eye. Fuller looked like he could play in this league with Deshaun Watson. The sample size was small and he still raked in 7 touchdowns in his second year in this league.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm just going by what I saw with my own two eye. Fuller looked like he could play in this league with Deshaun Watson. The sample size was small and he still raked in 7 touchdowns in his second year in this league.

Fuller has to stay healthy.

If he does, he’s a much better WR than Williams.

jay94

Reaction score
Williams put up his best season with Weeden, Cassel, and Kellen Moore as his QBs for the majority of the seaso. Not saying i would take him over Fuller but is bad QB really that big of an excuse?

Wasn't that the year, he had a subpar year, until he played against the practice squad Commanders and had a huge day the last game of the season?

RandyOh

Reaction score
Of course he can if Hope he can stay healthy. Dudes already had multiple injuries including broken collarbone & fractured rib. Fragile lil fella ain’t he

RandyOh

Reaction score
Wasn't that the year, he had a subpar year, until he played against the practice squad Commanders and had a huge day the last game of the season?
He had 63 yards in our win against the Skins. The game your thinking of was against the skins in week 17. He went off in only one game that season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fuller has to stay healthy.

If he does, he’s a much better WR than Williams.

I'm not as hard on TWill like most are here.....but even hurt....I'd take Fuller. TWill offers durability which is a great trait. Fuller offers a high ceiling of potential. You are right though. Fuller has to show his body can hold up in this league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course he can if Hope he can stay healthy. Dudes already had multiple injuries including broken collarbone & fractured rib. Fragile lil fella ain’t he
He is to This point. Here comes year 3......time to tell what he's really about.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is to This point. Here comes year 3......time to tell what he's really about.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Will Fuller was phenominal weapon for Watson last year, might be the best deep threat this side of Tyrek Hill in the league. Id love a Fuller with our 19th pick.
Dorsett sux
Ross could explode, or bust to early to tell
Fuller. Hands like feet

Sydla

Reaction score
Jewell is the Kellen Moore of linebackers.

I am very interested to see what he runs in the 40 and agility drills. He strikes me as an overachiever in college that will get exposed in the NFL because he lacks athleticism. People point to that PSU game where he had like 13 tackles, but when you watched him in space against TEs and Barkley, it was embarrassing how slow footed he was.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am very interested to see what he runs in the 40 and agility drills. He strikes me as an overachiever in college that will get exposed in the NFL because he lacks athleticism. People point to that PSU game where he had like 13 tackles, but when you watched him in space against TEs and Barkley, it was embarrassing how slow footed he was.
Not gonna lie. If he runs faster than a 4.9 I will be surprised...

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Union jack, Eyes like feet
Not really. He drops balls. Getting better but he drops too many. Guy can take the top off the D. I like him and wish we had a deep threat like him. His arrow is up though...