2018 Draft Chatter

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like Courtland Sutton has a really good combine.
His short area quickness was excellent for a guy his size. Really surprised me.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
i hope the Ronnie Harrison y’all died today. Dude is 207 lol. And I noticed in his film he’s not the hitter that most think he is. Kyzir White is so much better it’s not even funny. If they switched schools it would be evident.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Little disappointed Payne didn’t break into the 30s for his bench press reps

Tristan

Reaction score
Not really. He drops balls. Getting better but he drops too many. Guy can take the top off the D. I like him and wish we had a deep threat like him. His arrow is up though...
I didnt see much his rookie year, couldnt really get myself to stomach osweiller, last year I didnt see him make any big drops like dez or butter, I didnt see all the games but man this guy is a secondary wrecker that gets his deep! Hes one of the reasons deshaun could just launch the rock, he new fuller was loose and would accelerate to the ball leaving db in the dust!
Were not getting fuller anyway so if we get a guy like Ridley we wont have to worry about all that, great hands!

Sydla

Reaction score
i hope the Ronnie Harrison y’all died today. Dude is 207 lol. And I noticed in his film he’s not the hitter that most think he is. Kyzir White is so much better it’s not even funny. If they switched schools it would be evident.

White is not sooooo much better.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I thought Calvin Ridley's Combine was pretty good at first glance today, but then I looked at Mock Draftable and it looks really mediocre.

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/calvin-ridley

That lack of explosiveness for a small guy is pretty concerning, at least if you're looking at him as a top 20 pick.
At his size, when I didn’t see 4.3 something I was done. Nobody his size that’s 4.4 ever did anything special

Sydla

Reaction score
At his size, when I didn’t see 4.3 something I was done. Nobody his size that’s 4.4 ever did anything special

da5ed81c2dc057e21bae6fd568377d16.gif

Tristan

Reaction score
I thought Calvin Ridley's Combine was pretty good at first glance today, but then I looked at Mock Draftable and it looks really mediocre.

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/calvin-ridley

That lack of explosiveness for a small guy is pretty concerning, at least if you're looking at him as a top 20 pick.
I disagree, his tape shows great football speed and explosion, hes always loose! That tape + 4.4 is perfect.

WhizKid

Reaction score
It's starting to sound like Ridley could be available. Fingers crossed he is.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

6'2 207 is good size, especially if he runs well

Tristan

Reaction score
Rice was 6.2 200 plus. You also try again.
Ive met him Im 6-1, he didnt seem any taller than me, im suprised. I met Irvin too, he looked like a power foward to me.
I miss spoke but there are several, several great wr's who excelled at around 6'0" w 4.45 speed Il get you a short list since were all just having fun...