2018 Draft Chatter

cjlopez

Reaction score
U pick who is left on the board. Strange things happen and every year I see players in the board and I see both the Cowboys and other teams go 180 Degrees in the opposite direction. Remover as much as u might want to BPA some reams look at their roster and know they can’t draft 4 LB or 3 WR or draft a WR when u have the Best WR in the game. Example. Pittsburgh won’t becdrsftibg a WR, Indy won’t be drafting a QB in 1St Round. Those are the things that make all Draft unpredictable. We will Drsft who is available

gmoney112

Reaction score
Nobody will last until the 19th pick let alone the 50th.

The entire draft will be gone and we will get nothing.

Haha. I didn't think Awuzie or Lewis would make it to our picks, yet there they were. I had Woods going in the 4th too.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha. I didn't think Awuzie or Lewis would make it to our picks, yet there they were. I had Woods going in the 4th too.

It's the same thing every year. People think they know exactly how the draft will play out and then sit there stunned that certain players are still on the board.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Okay.

Cunningham is a good LBer but hardly the benchmark standard that I would brag about if the numbers were better.

Cunningham was pretty damn good last year.

I remember watching a Brett Kollman breakdown on him, and he said that one reason why Cunningham was so productive is that he was so damn long that linemen couldn't get two hands on him. Vander Esch's height-arm length combo is almost that freaky.

He's just as fast, almost as instinctive, and even bigger for banging around inside. Vander Esch is going to be a player.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Cunningham was pretty damn good last year.

I remember watching a Brett Kollman breakdown on him, and he said that one reason why Cunningham was so productive is that he was so damn long that linemen couldn't get two hands on him. Vander Esch's height-arm length combo is almost that freaky.

He's just as fast, almost as instinctive, and even bigger for banging around inside. Vander Esch is going to be a player.
Like I said, Cunningham is a good player. But he certainly is no athletic freak that you could use as an example to prop up Vander Esch.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Not what it would take to vault up from #19 to the top five or so.

And I am not convinced he is the best since Woodson. Sorry.
You think Derwin is going Top 5... yet you aren’t convinced he would be our best safety since Darren Woodson.