2018 Draft Chatter

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jamal Adams went sixth last year. He is not the best since Woodson either.
He and James would very easily be the best safety we've had since Woodson.

Roy started out dominant but faded to liability rather quickly. Everything we've had since Woodson has been pretty bad with the possible exception of Ken Hamlin's lone Pro Bowl year and some above average, yet still overrated, play from Barry Church. Sensabaugh, Danny McCray, Jeff Heath, Keith Davis may all be Zone legends but in reality were/are the bottom five starting safeties in the NFL.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He and James would very easily be the best safety we've had since Woodson.

Roy started out dominant but faded to liability rather quickly. Everything we've had since Woodson has been pretty bad with the possible exception of Ken Hamlin's lone Pro Bowl year and some above average, yet still overrated, play from Barry Church. Sensabaugh, Danny McCray, Jeff Heath, Keith Davis may all be Zone legends but in reality were/are the bottom five starting safeties in the NFL.
Just because we have all kinds of pent up frustration about the position does not make me want to give up premium choices.

tm1119

Reaction score
Has anybody watched BJ Hill play enough? Because his workout #'s today at 6'4 311 was damn impressive. Didn't expect him to be such a good athlete, he looked really smooth in drills too.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
My pet cat Sam Hubbard just murdered the 3 cone. 6.84 at 6'5" 270.

The benchmarks for pass rushers are a 9'9" broad jump and a 7.2 3 cone, or better. Hubbard just missed the explosiveness test at 9'8" broad, but that agility score is something else. His testing numbers actually look a lot like Joey Bosa's.

Didn't run the 40, says he's going to run it at OSU's pro day, which kinda worries me because pro day times are usually fake news.