Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ohio State & Clemson have a mind boggling 88 sacks combined this season. :omg:

Upset: Oklahoma

o_O
Bama's done for years to come.
Dag nab it. I was pulling for you Riley. :(

The Oklahoma Connection may have just fallen apart. LSU might hang 100 points on the Sooners.
Crazy. Never thought it would be such a blowout. I really wanted to see Riley pull an upset.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OSU-Clemson is interesting. Clemson isn't battle tested. The best team they played this year was Texas A&M in week 2. They are shell shocked.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They're gonna have their hands full with LSU. LSU looked SOOOO good today, and their QB is amazing.
Great matchup.
Have been saying all along tnat any of the top 3 could pull this out.
LSU will be a slight favorite and basically playing a home game, but should be a dogfight.

Carson

Reaction score
Agreed, they don't get lazy from being overpaid with huge guaranteed salaries like the pros, and they don't have parity built into the system like the NFL.

Exactly.

I just watched that game on the edge of my seat, excited for any outcome. Now I’ll watch the cowboys game full of apathy

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clemson needs to play better to beat LSU.

I'll be shocked if Clemson goes to New Orleans and beats LSU. They got very lucky last night. I thought OSU was the better team most of the game.

Okudah would look great in our secondary.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Clemson readily admits they played poorly and made many uncharacteristic (and some unforced) mistakes in the first half last night. Dropped pick 6 etc.
But Ohio State was for real and by far the best team they'd played. They could've put it away possibly with more redzone effectiveness.

#1 and #2 ranked defenses in the county. Hard hitting game.

LSU will face the best D they've seen all year and one of the best offenses as well.
Clemson will face the best offense they've seen and one the best offenses possibly in years. The LSU defense? Not at all on par with Ohio Date, but still playing well lately.

Should be a battle, but I see why LSU is favored playing basically at home.

I've said all along....the top 3 could be interchangeable. Last night proved at least 2 and 3 were.