2019 College Football Thread

jimmy40

Reaction score
What are they doing to the endzone at the stadium? Looks bad on TV.
ut-memorial-stadium-south-endzone-render-2018*1200xx3783-2128-0-16.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, tough game. Horns D just could't stop LSU's Offense. They should have come off the bus running the Hurry Up. The way LSU was going down, game would have been over in the first half.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Go Tarheels
:thumbup:
At least showing big improvement over recent years
2-0. With wins over South Carolina and Miami—two not so great but not terrible teams

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
it was a great game, congrats to LSU, they are better at qb, running back, oline, receiver, dline, linebacker, dbacks and won by 7. I was surprised it was that close.
and were playing on the road, it was first time LSU has ever beaten a top 10 non conf team on the road

jimmy40

Reaction score
and were playing on the road, it was first time LSU has ever beaten a top 10 non conf team on the road
just don't melt down against aggy again this year, ok? I live in the middle of all these idiots. You know these losers are selling 74-72 cups at Kyle Field?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think texas DC never adjusted

Honestly, I just think the difference in this game was all about maturity. Texas faced a DLine with 4 guys who could be playing on Sunday. Very young in the secondary playing a QB who has some experience and some pretty good WRs. It's not an excuse, it's just how it was. They were better then us, maybe next year or the year after, that won't be the case but this year, you gotta tip your hat to LSU and give them there due.

Nice game LSU, you were better then us.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Honestly, I just think the difference in this game was all about maturity. Texas faced a DLine with 4 guys who could be playing on Sunday. Very young in the secondary playing a QB who has some experience and some pretty good WRs. It's not an excuse, it's just how it was. They were better then us, maybe next year or the year after, that won't be the case but this year, you gotta tip your hat to LSU and give them there due.

Nice game LSU, you were better then us.
I said this on other social media sites. I picked LSU to win the game and a big part was the experience. Most of Texas best players especially on defense were sophomores. The experience factor switches in 2020.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Week 3 ---a few games of interest. No huge top 10 headliners

#19 Iowa at Iowa State (great rivalry game. One ranked and the other ranked 2 weeks ago)
#17 UCF vs Stanford (nice game)
#23 USC at BYU (looks like a good matchup)
#21 Maryland at Temple (Md averaging 70.5 pts..lol. Temple not terrible though)
NC State at WVU (expect NCSU win but WVU plays well at home)
#9 Florida at Kentucky (just curious)
#1 Clemson at Syracuse (SU often plays Clemson well--and Clem not fully in synch yet)
Texas Tech at Arizona (curious)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3akhgy.gif

Stout punched a 57 yarder before halftime, breaking a school record with plenty of room to spare. WOW, what a leg.

DFWJC

Reaction score
#17 UCF mauling Stanford, 28-7 in the 2nd qtr
Temple beat #21 Maryland
BYU leads #23 USC 17-10 in the 2nd
Penn St beat Pitt 17-10

uvaballa

Reaction score
Tulane scores a TD with less than 25 seconds to win the game lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Week 4

Now things start to get rolling. More conference games and some strong OOC games as well.

Here's some games of note:

#3 Georgia vs #7 Notre Dame
#8 Auburn at #17 Texas A&M
#10 Utah at USC
#11 Michigan at #13 Wisconsin
#12 Texas vs Oklahoma St
#22 Washington at BYU

:thumbup: some great games!

of interest here in Dallas (besides the Texas and Texas AM games) is a game between local teams
3-0 #25 TCU vs 3-0 SMU