2020 Cowboys Vs Hawks on FoxNFL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
nope wrong again,

im saying Dak seems like teflon around here im saying that all the targets over lost 2020 season like Zeke, Jaylon, NOlan and others even LC saying he was fat and lazy led to his injury's and he and Tyrone wouldn't be back all the narratives yes of zekes fumbles particularly...

yet Dak had as many in these 5 games as zeke had in 15 yet its not talked about, hes getting a pass..

so im not giving him a pass he as responsible for 2020s record as anyone and not finishing the year is also yes negative injurys happen but at least some of those players being torn apart suffered though playing the entire season. Yet Daks 4.5 games is being heralded. Thats out of balance BS shizzle right there homie..

what i saw is 3-5 finish to an 8-8 season and a 1-4 start t 20202 that yes Dak shares in the blame, period..

just keeping it real and making sure i remind fans that 2020 season was failure from STRT ie Dak for 5 games and beyond right to the end..all coaches and players are equally to blame as well as FO for that failed FA haul that dont make it to the BYE..

i call 2020 a mulligans get reset mostly dude to injurys yet 2-3 players and a few coaches getting the blame..

im here making sure that doesnt fly..the mighty "would have been mvp", 6k yards superman, playing best ever Dak gets some light shed on those first 5 games along with the entire offense includes zekes, they all led to the 6-10 record..

ya dig?
Dak is getting a pass? Are you knew to this site? Dak is more scrutinized than anyone not named Jaylon...did you miss the past 2 years of this site? Were you locked up?

I think I dig it...you’re playing the hero role. You want to make sure Dak gets blame because you feel guys like Nolan got too much blame....you want to make sure things are fair and balanced. So this isn’t genuine you’re just doing it to balance it off.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I assure you it wasn't initially intended to be that. It was a PSA. I hadn't remembered ANY part of it so..... My attempt to contribute something. I do agree with you...it kinda got pulled into a dak thing...wow surprise surprise, right?

However....here we go again...criticizing MOSTLY fair....is now "hater" and "**** stirring". meanwhile zeke '****" can go fully unabated. I'm not gonna make general statements and claims based on one or two posters. It just happen to be a game Dak didn't play well. SO of course he's gonna be subject matter. I will try to keep a watch out for a better game, eh?

Are you really blaming the defense for not stopping Wilson from the 25....twice? Having said that...of course our defense was bad. And the o-line was already struggling even in this early game...going south fast.

The "biggest portion" of blame for me remains in the hands of coaches...especially offensive calling and game plan. Yep...one hand got tied behind their back with injuries, but still...lot's of head scratching on my part. When I see so many of Pollards sets come from Zeke's raised hand....tells me they can't even manage the RB's let alone entire offense.
So because you start off on the 25 you have to give up 7 points? So if the offense starts from the 10 they aren’t expected to score?

starfan1

Reaction score
I assure you it wasn't initially intended to be that. It was a PSA. I hadn't remembered ANY part of it so..... My attempt to contribute something. I do agree with you...it kinda got pulled into a dak thing...wow surprise surprise, right?

However....here we go again...criticizing MOSTLY fair....is now "hater" and "**** stirring". meanwhile zeke '****" can go fully unabated. I'm not gonna make general statements and claims based on one or two posters. It just happen to be a game Dak didn't play well. SO of course he's gonna be subject matter. I will try to keep a watch out for a better game, eh?

Are you really blaming the defense for not stopping Wilson from the 25....twice? Having said that...of course our defense was bad. And the o-line was already struggling even in this early game...going south fast.

The "biggest portion" of blame for me remains in the hands of coaches...especially offensive calling and game plan. Yep...one hand got tied behind their back with injuries, but still...lot's of head scratching on my part. When I see so many of Pollards sets come from Zeke's raised hand....tells me they can't even manage the RB's let alone entire offense.

My statement about the defense is not about just Seattle game. It was a consistent problem on a historically bad defense. The offense as much as they are paid and touted needed to do a better job of covering for them. Its a team problem. What's a PSA have to deal with football? its an honest question because that's what i get on my once a year medical check up. Steve you're a good dude from what i know of you. you are smart enough to know when a thread is going to start or turn into another typical dak thread. That's you're prerogative but at least own it.

Its a troll thread. You can be seen in many Zeke threads and your defense in those is to in a sly way defer to Dak. That dont mean you dont say "I have been critical of Zeke fumbles". It means youre part of the defer it to dak gang. Then when you get called on it in whatever fashion it is you get more abrasive in your posting style. Again your prerogative. At least i can admit I cant stand Zeke when i bash him and at times I contribute to the zeke bashing narrative.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My statement about the defense is not about just Seattle game. It was a consistent problem on a historically bad defense. The offense as much as they are paid and touted needed to do a better job of covering for them. Its a team problem. What's a PSA have to deal with football? its an honest question because that's what i get on my once a year medical check up. Steve you're a good dude from what i know of you. you are smart enough to know when a thread is going to start or turn into another typical dak thread. That's you're prerogative but at least own it.

Its a troll thread. You can be seen in many Zeke threads and your defense in those is to in a sly way defer to Dak. That dont mean you dont say "I have been critical of Zeke fumbles". It means youre part of the defer it to dak gang. Then when you get called on it in whatever fashion it is you get more abrasive in your posting style. Again your prerogative. At least i can admit I cant stand Zeke when i bash him and at times I contribute to the zeke bashing narrative.

PSA = Public Service Announcement that there is a football game on TV. That's what it has to do with with football. That isn't trolling. "hey guys let's watch the taped game". You are making something out of nothing I assure you.

If I had done this same thing but someone said "that zeke.....he's a loafer"...you wouldn't have said jack sheet. But because it's Dak you gotta come in and start your own version of "**** stirring".

IS there something specific you can point out to me that makes you think I "hate" dak? I keep asking people that accuse me of this...and nobody ever responds. You can deny all you want but I have actually "bashed" zeke more than Dak (edit: and for the record, I have "bashed" Jaylon pretty hard!). Dak? Um...no.
I am also on record as saying I have no problem with Dak and look forward to him coming back fully healthy. If you can't take me at my word as well as the evidence on the screen...then well...I'm not sure we have much common ground then.

But hey...I am listening. I am willing to stand corrected if there is some unreasonable illogical perception I have. If you are gonna cite THIS thread as proof...well...I will just beg to differ and go on my way.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So because you start off on the 25 you have to give up 7 points? So if the offense starts from the 10 they aren’t expected to score?

I am breaking my rule....I am going to answer the question, with a question.
So giving Wilson the ball on the 25 isn't a big advantage for him?

As a point of clarification...if it were jacksonville....I would hope our defense would stop or 3 point them. Wilson?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is getting a pass? Are you knew to this site? Dak is more scrutinized than anyone not named Jaylon...did you miss the past 2 years of this site? Were you locked up?

I think I dig it...you’re playing the hero role. You want to make sure Dak gets blame because you feel guys like Nolan got too much blame....you want to make sure things are fair and balanced. So this isn’t genuine you’re just doing it to balance it off.

Just look at this thread. You and star are giving me crap for it. And really...there isn't much from me. I think I said "bad pass" a couple times and I dare ya to argue that. You are jumping in defending Dak from...a d bad game?

If I had said "but zeke".....you wouldn't sat crap. So please do not pretend Dak is the biggest target. When I defend Zeke as much as you defend Dak...I get called names like starfan just did.

starfan1

Reaction score
Just look at this thread. You and star are giving me crap for it. And really...there isn't much from me. I think I said "bad pass" a couple times and I dare ya to argue that. You are jumping in defending Dak from...a d bad game?

If I had said "but zeke".....you wouldn't sat crap. So please do not pretend Dak is the biggest target. When I defend Zeke as much as you defend Dak...I get called names like starfan just did.

Dude just stop with your passive aggressive act. You know that dak is the biggest target and has been since 2017. maybe not specifically by you but you're not shy about it. dak is without a doubt the biggest target followed by Jaylon then zeke, and if you would have said zeke a loafer you're right i wouldn't have said anything in fact i would have given you a like. Why? because I agree with you and I dont care for him but i admit it.

Thats the difference between the 2 of us. I admit it. you know back in the ranch days i use to catch crap about romo and that i hated him. I didnt feel like i did but as i looked back to see that there was a large % of my post dedicated to rebutting the Romo lovers. It used to drive me nuts that they made excuse after excuse for him. I still don't think i hated him cause i don't know the man but I can admit that i certainly hated the excuses I see a similarity just maybe not at the same level. YET

On a different note if Zeke ever fires his agent you got a future. You love you some zeke.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude just stop with your passive aggressive act. You know that dak is the biggest target and has been since 2017. maybe not specifically by you but you're not shy about it. dak is without a doubt the biggest target followed by Jaylon then zeke, and if you would have said zeke a loafer you're right i wouldn't have said anything in fact i would have given you a like. Why? because I agree with you and I dont care for him but i admit it.

Thats the difference between the 2 of us. I admit it. you know back in the ranch days i use to catch crap about romo and that i hated him. I didnt feel like i did but as i looked back to see that there was a large % of my post dedicated to rebutting the Romo lovers. It used to drive me nuts that they made excuse after excuse for him. I still don't think i hated him cause i don't know the man but I can admit that i certainly hated the excuses I see a similarity just maybe not at the same level. YET

On a different note if Zeke ever fires his agent you got a future. You love you some zeke.
You mean "love" where I said zeke should have not sat out...Jerry should have told him to sit then, AND he came back out of shape? AND he was fumbling too much early 2020? That kind of "you love zeke SO much"? come on...dude....you are way off base here.

I very disappointed here...I asked you for examples of me hating Dak. Now..America's Cowboy Hater...I get HE isn't going to. Neither is Rockport. But you? I really did expect you to show me what you mean.

Those guys at The ranch? They must have SHOWED YOU, right? Defending Zeke...2-4 years ago...is not Dak hate. This thread....isn't Dak hate...certainly not by me. If I am so bad you have to jump in every Dak post I make...then ...show me.

I also don;t know what you mean by "passive aggressive "ACT"". You mean when I get sick and tried of people calling me a Dak hater with ZERO evidence, other than "you can't say anything bad about Dak and you certainly better not defend Zeke". Total rubbish.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am breaking my rule....I am going to answer the question, with a question.
So giving Wilson the ball on the 25 isn't a big advantage for him?

As a point of clarification...if it were jacksonville....I would hope our defense would stop or 3 point them. Wilson?

That's just not how I view it. Its like if the Cowboys face a top 4 defense in the league. Do I give the offense a pass for not scoring? No. Because other good offenses have no issues scoring. If the Cowboys are on the 1 yard line and have to go 99 yards...do I just punt and concede that I can't go the 99 yards? Of course not.

There's no shame in Russell Wilson scoring on you from the 25. None at all. I'm just saying I'm not giving my defense a pass for just opening their legs up just because of the offense they are playing just like I wouldn't give the Cowboys a pass for not scoring on a good defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I'm not giving you "crap" for it I'm just disagreeing with your logic is all.

And I didn't defend Dak's bad game. I'm just confused to how the defense gave up 38 points, Zeke averaged 2 yards carry....but somehow Dak was the only one getting mentioned? Dak sucked at the beginning of the game. For sure. But at the end of the day he got out of that rut. Did the defense? Did the defense play better as the game went on? Did Zeke?

Dak ain't been the most criticized Cowboys on this site aside from Jaylon? You sure you want to stand by that comment?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Yeah this is a joke. I'm not sure what type of act these guys are putting on but I'm not buying nothing they are selling. This Dak hate is pure agenda based.

Especially if you are willing to knock Dak for his game but then not Zeke? The hell?

I love some Zeke myself but not to this extent damn....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not giving you "crap" for it I'm just disagreeing with your logic is all.

And I didn't defend Dak's bad game. I'm just confused to how the defense gave up 38 points, Zeke averaged 2 yards carry....but somehow Dak was the only one getting mentioned? Dak sucked at the beginning of the game. For sure. But at the end of the day he got out of that rut. Did the defense? Did the defense play better as the game went on? Did Zeke?
I dunno? I had to take a truckload of brush to the dump before they closed. I didn't comment the rest of the way because I was...gone.

I seriously...did not start this to bash Dak. That is preposterous. There's nothing in my record/M.O. to suggest and such rubbish. Not saying YOU. Just making that clear.

My "logic"? I already said it wasn't all Dak but he helped get in that hole. Go back and read. My 'logic" is sound. It would seem you and I mostly agree.

You might have me confused with someone else?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah this is a joke. I'm not sure what type of act these guys are putting on but I'm not buying nothing they are selling. This Dak hate is pure agenda based.

Especially if you are willing to knock Dak for his game but then not Zeke? The hell?

I love some Zeke myself but not to this extent damn....

Alright I will try you...what do you mean "these guys" "dak hate".

That I created a thread about a rerun game...and you guys just KNOW it was "bash dak" intent? DO you realize how silly that sounds?

Okay...I will ask again...show me "hating Dak". This thread? If that is all you have....very weak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dunno? I had to take a truckload of brush to the dump before they closed. I didn't comment the rest of the way because I was...gone.

I seriously...did not start this to bash Dak. That is preposterous. There's nothing in my record/M.O. to suggest and such rubbish. Not saying YOU. Just making that clear.

My "logic"? I already said it wasn't all Dak but he helped get in that hole. Go back and read. My 'logic" is sound. It would seem you and I mostly agree.

You might have me confused with someone else?
I disagreed with your initial post but if you're saying that Dak got us in that hole then I don't disagree. He was a big part of it for sure.

starfan1

Reaction score
You mean "love" where I said zeke should have not sat out...Jerry should have told him to sit then, AND he came back out of shape? AND he was fumbling too much early 2020? That kind of "you love zeke SO much"? come on...dude....you are way off base here.

I very disappointed here...I asked you for examples of me hating Dak. Now..America's Cowboy Hater...I get HE isn't going to. Neither is Rockport. But you? I really did expect you to show me what you mean.

Those guys at The ranch? They must have SHOWED YOU, right? Defending Zeke...2-4 years ago...is not Dak hate. This thread....isn't Dak hate...certainly not by me. If I am so bad you have to jump in every Dak post I make...then ...show me.

I also don;t know what you mean by "passive aggressive "ACT"". You mean when I get sick and tried of people calling me a Dak hater with ZERO evidence, other than "you can't say anything bad about Dak and you certainly better not defend Zeke". Total rubbish.
Look about 5 post in you and another poster. If you can’t get that it’s a posting style designed to bring out those that gave a bit more respect for Dak then I can’t help you. I never called you a hater I said this is a troll thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look about 5 post in you and another poster. If you can’t get that it’s a posting style designed to bring out those that gave a bit more respect for Dak then I can’t help you. I never called you a hater I said this is a troll thread
Yeah the first few posts in this thread had a bit of extra vigor to them. He's humbled it some but they were definitely looking for a fight.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But you see you are wrong. This thread was NOT created to "get a bite" aka trolling. This thread was created to alert fellow cowboys fans there was OUR boys on TV. Now...if you disagree with someone ELSE's consistent M.O, that you have unfairly tied me to...that is a different story.

"five posts in"? I said "whoops that pass was behind Coop I thought he didn't do that".

That was no dig on Dak. Of course QB's do that. All of them. It was a dig on people that think Dak does no wrong. If you say just ONE critical thing...Like "whoops, that pass was behind"...people go apesheet. Sound familiar? YOU..were obviously offended by it. Not one shred of criticism, eh? Was the pass behind or not?

Then the very next post I said "WE"...WE! "had a ton of mistakes"! and "I am surprised we did as well the rest of the way". What in God's HELL does that have to do with Dak? In fact..that was a credit to Dak. If Dak were in, I would not be surprised at all we tried to regroup. So you cherry pick to support your opinion of me. No wonder you think of me as you do. You ignore stuff that you need to ignore. To make me a "dak hater".

Okay..so be it. Carry on.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah the first few posts in this thread had a bit of extra vigor to them. He's humbled it some but they were definitely looking for a fight.
Looking for a fight? With whom? My post set you off as a dak hater looking for a fight? Really?

A simple reply might be..."yep he does that all QB's do".

I don't see you get all fired about Zeke haters looking for fights. You or Star. Why does imagined Dak hate get ya bunched?

"whoops...that pass was behind, I thought he didn't do that". That's it? That's dak hate trolling? I am sincerely sorry i don't get it. Seemed pretty lightweight to me, but everyone has their own tipping scale I guess.