2020 Cowboys Vs Hawks on FoxNFL

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Confucious say... "everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it".

I wrote a line to lyrics...it says:

"There is beauty all around us
If you could only see"

We sometimes get jaded, or just busy, or selfish. We don't see and appreciate the beauty that is right there. (sorry maybe a tangent....your post made me think of it.)

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wrote a line to lyrics...it says:

"There is beauty all around us
If you could only see"

We sometimes get jaded, or just busy, or selfish. We don't see and appreciate the beauty that is right there. (sorry maybe a tangent....your post made me think of it.)
Its great,, your eyes are open

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Looking for a fight? With whom? My post set you off as a dak hater looking for a fight? Really?

A simple reply might be..."yep he does that all QB's do".

I don't see you get all fired about Zeke haters looking for fights. You or Star. Why does imagined Dak hate get ya bunched?

"whoops...that pass was behind, I thought he didn't do that". That's it? That's dak hate trolling? I am sincerely sorry i don't get it. Seemed pretty lightweight to me, but everyone has their own tipping scale I guess.
I mean let's be honest you don't look hard enough to see what I do in regards to Zeke. I went back and forth with people on Zeke all offseason long.

And of course its trolling. You thought he didn't do that? You know damn well no one says Dak's passes aren't behind guys. And if they do they are trolling you.

starfan1

Reaction score
But you see you are wrong. This thread was NOT created to "get a bite" aka trolling. This thread was created to alert fellow cowboys fans there was OUR boys on TV. Now...if you disagree with someone ELSE's consistent M.O, that you have unfairly tied me to...that is a different story.

"five posts in"? I said "whoops that pass was behind Coop I thought he didn't do that".

That was no dig on Dak. Of course QB's do that. All of them. It was a dig on people that think Dak does no wrong. If you say just ONE critical thing...Like "whoops, that pass was behind"...people go apesheet. Sound familiar? YOU..were obviously offended by it. Not one shred of criticism, eh? Was the pass behind or not?

Then the very next post I said "WE"...WE! "had a ton of mistakes"! and "I am surprised we did as well the rest of the way". What in God's HELL does that have to do with Dak? In fact..that was a credit to Dak. If Dak were in, I would not be surprised at all we tried to regroup. So you cherry pick to support your opinion of me. No wonder you think of me as you do. You ignore stuff that you need to ignore. To make me a "dak hater".

Okay..so be it. Carry on.
The word hater never came out my my mouth ( or typed by me) those are your words. I said I can’t stand zeke but that’s not a shock to you is it? Carry on Steve I’m not going back and forth with you. You say stuff and then get called on it and then you play the victim role. It’s ok for you to have the opinions you do it’s a message board
If I ever make it to Florida I’ll still have a beverage you we aren’t gonna see eye to eye on zeke and Dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The word hater never came out my my mouth ( or typed by me) those are your words. I said I can’t stand zeke but that’s not a shock to you is it? Carry on Steve I’m not going back and forth with you. You say stuff and then get called on it and then you play the victim role. It’s ok for you to have the opinions you do it’s a message board
If I ever make it to Florida I’ll still have a beverage you we aren’t gonna see eye to eye on zeke and Dak
And I won't be going back and forth with you. Thank you star..for driving me off this site. Have fun accusing everyone but yourself. I don't need this. I made this thread to connect...and contribute. and you guys have nothing but but delusional judgement and contempt..while you do the exact same thing yourself.

I'm going to do what I did back in the day....just enjoy cowboys on my own. You can take your "dak hate" and shove it way up....

peace out ya'll!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And I won't be going back and forth with you. Thank you star..for driving me off this site. Have fun accusing everyone but yourself. I don't need this. I made this thread to connect...and contribute. and you guys have nothing but but delusional judgement and contempt..while you do the exact same thing yourself.

I'm going to do what I did back in the day....just enjoy cowboys on my own. You can take your "dak hate" and shove it way up....

peace out ya'll!
tenor.gif