2021 NFL MVP Odds

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Dak will, at the very least, win Comeback Player of the Year.

If he doesn’t win MVP it will be Herbert. I could see him throwing 45 TDs.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'd rather one of our linebackers be in the MVP conversation. Because that'll mean one of them actually stepped up and had a helluva season. And we all know our defense could use a MVP type of performance from somebody. Anybody will do.
Or...
Diggs - most improved player ( or Gallimore \ Hill \ Armstrong)
Rookie Cowboys CB & LB - all rookie team
Quinn - league DC of the year
Lawrence & Gregory - 1st or 2nd team NFL All Pro

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"no way, Brady is old and his defense carried him." "his wife makes the money, blah blah, so tom don't need any"

Things Dak groupies says about their love interest for 1000, Alex.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
You all realize this is not a list based on anything other than trying to make the house money? It is not a ranking of talent by any means.

Adreme

Reaction score
I'm still puzzled how Tom Brady signed with a team that was 7-9 the year before, won the Super Bowl with it, and didn't get MVP.

Because he was simply replacing a QB who threw 30 INTs. EVERYBODY knew that roster was loaded and a Super Bowl roster which is why Brady picked it. He did not pick an average team, he picked a Super Bowl roster with a scrub QB. If you take out the QB I think the only other roster in the NFL that could compete with Tampa is the Browns.

Proof

Reaction score
I'm still puzzled how Tom Brady signed with a team that was 7-9 the year before, won the Super Bowl with it, and didn't get MVP.

because the awards are done before hand, and A-Rod had one of the most ridiculous seasons ever?

Proof

Reaction score
"no way, Brady is old and his defense carried him." "his wife makes the money, blah blah, so tom don't need any"

Things Dak groupies says about their love interest for 1000, Alex.

those would be things said about Brady, weirdo. Sidenote I’m almost certain you post about Dak more than s time wise on this forum. Might be projection bruh bruh

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The rise of a Cowboys empire is happening. They don't have to win it all in 2021 but they do need to make a statement that the Boys are back. Dak winning MVP would be a great part of making that statement.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The guy has talent but isn't very good with his decisions. He's not a QB you can turn loose. You'd think a coach would have figured that out by now. Remember how Parcells used Quincy Carter? Limited his choices and they had a pretty good year.

I thought it was obvious from the start that Winston just didnt have what it took upstairs and with leadership.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

A lot of players came to Tampa. Tom likely had a lot to do with that, but I don't think they give MVP points for recruitment. contributions.

ICP

Reaction score
I'd rather one of our linebackers be in the MVP conversation. Because that'll mean one of them actually stepped up and had a helluva season. And we all know our defense could use a MVP type of performance from somebody. Anybody will do.
Lol, yeah I like the idea but honestly.... when pigs fly

Loso86

Reaction score
How many LBS are up for mvp consideration at all though?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Just goes to show you HOW BAD Winston was and how bad his leadership was. The team still won 7 games with him throwing 30 picks.
Exactly this. You nailed it.

That team was ready to explode. Very good coaching (an offensive guru in Arians and a defensive guru in Bowles). Great skill position players. Good OL that was going to get better after last year’s draft. Good defense that was going to be even better after a year playing in that system. Depth all around.

It is no accident Brady chose there. They were primed to make a big jump. Brady is no dummy.

Actually, they did make a big jump in year one under Arians... it is just that you can’t win many games when your QB is throwing 30 INT’s.