2021 redraft?

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Its a bye week, let's change the narrative.

Look, i hear you.....3 years then judge etc but come on, it's a cliquey!

Wilson is already getting the "b" word mentioned, Lawrence has better hair than me but not thus far looking like the man. Lance looked bad pre-injury so gets a pass merited or not.....Piits? Good not great. Strangely I think the 2 WRs in Chase and Waddle look better than advertised. Sewell looks good, Surtain looks REALLY good......

......you know where this is going....

Any draft with a franchise QB takes them to the top, just because that's the QB rule however, is this not the Micah Parsons draft?

Seriously, right now.....not 3 years time would any of the 32 GMs say no 1......Micah Parsons?

It's a down day, let's give the best player we've drafted since who knows when the love and respect he deserves?

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
There is no way to know, but I wonder how good this defense would be with Surtain and no Parcens. I am glad they got Parcens, but I think they would be very good with Surtain.

Diggs and Surtain with the 3 good safties, would be a great backfield
Dlaw, Fowler, Armstrong, Williams, Basham is a very good DE rotation

dsturgeon

Reaction score
People were complaining about Tua last year just like Lawrence this season. Give em' time before you give up on them.

I have only watched half a game with him in the nfl, but he is 6'6. I think qbs should be around 6'5. I think he has a very good chance of being good for a long time.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There is no way to know, but I wonder how good this defense would be with Surtain and no Parcens. I am glad they got Parcens, but I think they would be very good with Surtain.

I would love to have seen the Diggs/Surtain combination but you take the pass rusher every time. The pass rush has made people think Brown is a good cornerback.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawrence
Wilson
Lance
Pitts
Chase
Waddle
Sewell
Horn
Surtain
S. Smith
Fields
Parsons

Other than Chase and Waddle I'm not overly impressed. A bunch of teams kicking themselves for not trading down and getting Parsons. Still time for more in that bunch to come around and be pretty good.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Lawrence appears like a franchise QB you can’t count last year. After that no telling

fansince68

Reaction score

Yeah but the qb would have all day.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lawrence
Wilson
Lance
Pitts
Chase
Waddle
Sewell
Horn
Surtain
S. Smith
Fields
Parsons

Other than Chase and Waddle I'm not overly impressed. A bunch of teams kicking themselves for not trading down and getting Parsons. Still time for more in that bunch to come around and be pretty good.
Surtain is a beast. Sewell is worth it as well

bewp7

Reaction score
well i just want to say i would be mad if i was a falcons fan

idc how good pitts is in fantasy a tight end top 5 is stupid and look at the name of who went after him it is stud after stud who play way more valuable positon

fivetwos

Reaction score
If the NFL knew he could rush the edge like he does then we never could’ve drafted him.
Exactly. Nobody had that. NOBODY.

You had the right idea with Phillips….who was supposedly the best rusher in that draft. Doesn’t seem like the concussions are an issue.

I just didn’t want a corner that high and most figured we would take either Surtain or Horn.

We 100% lucked into getting Parsons.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cavanaugh would have drafted that midget safety from TCU he wouldn't shut up about.
He would have drafted Chase and yelled Captain 50 burger. Cavanaugh had the TCU safety as his top safety. He would have drafted him with the second round pick. I think he is still on the Ravens.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I would have taken a Bear Claw over Maple Bar.