2021 redraft?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know he loves the Dolphins. I bet that is his favorite team.
Yeah I’m sure he does. And last I checked they aren’t undefeated…..I don’t know what it is about them just something seems off. Even at their best they seem a step or a few steps below Bills and Chiefs…..

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure he does. And last I checked they aren’t undefeated…..I don’t know what it is about them just something seems off. Even at their best they seem a step or a few steps below Bills and Chiefs…..
The problem with the Dolphins is their quarterback is one hit away from changing football for the worst. I am not kidding he gets another concussion the will call a penalty for getting close to the strike zone.:laugh:I was watching college football yesterday and I don’t know what roughing the passer is anymore.:huh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, there's a chance Micah drops to the 2nd round but why look back? Make the best of what you have now.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What happened to him other than going to purgatory in Oakland//Los Angelas/ Oakland/ Los Vegas or wherever city they’re in now!

You're thinking of the wrong TCU safety. Moehrig went to the Raiders and was the better prospect. Ar'Darius Washington (5'-8", 178 lbs) was the other TCU safety Cavanaugh was saying was going to be the best safety in the class. Washington has played in a total of 4 games in his career and has yet to register a tackle.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It's hilarious how folks think Pitts has been a bust.

He put up the following numbers last year as a rookie.

68 rec.
1026 yards
15.1 YPC

In his second season he's playing with Marcus Mariota. If he was on a team with a good QB and an OC that knew how to use him he'd be killing it. Instead, he's miscast on the Falcons and their run heavy scheme (5th in NFL in rushing yards per game).

Flamma

Reaction score
The problem with the Dolphins is their quarterback is one hit away from changing football for the worst. I am not kidding he gets another concussion the will call a penalty for getting close to the strike zone.:laugh:I was watching college football yesterday and I don’t know what roughing the passer is anymore.:huh:

There is no definition to roughing the passer. It can be called on any play where there is contact with the QB. Someone somewhere rolls the dice.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excluding QB’s you’d think the top 10 in a redraft would be:
  1. Parsons
  2. Slater
  3. Chase
  4. Diggs
  5. Surtain
  6. Sewell
  7. Waddle
  8. Horn
  9. D.Smith
  10. Humphrey
Diggs? Travon was in the 2020 draft...

exciter

Reaction score
You're thinking of the wrong TCU safety. Moehrig went to the Raiders and was the better prospect. Ar'Darius Washington (5'-8", 178 lbs) was the other TCU safety Cavanaugh was saying was going to be the best safety in the class. Washington has played in a total of 4 games in his career and has yet to register a tackle.
Eh, I don’t really remember hearing much from either considering the amount of hype coming out! I’d forgotten about Washington!