2022 college football season

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not talking about the SEC, I am talking about the SEC East. Other than UGA, they are going to be a weak division this upcoming season.

You mean like how the almighty Crimson Tide beat down 8-5 Texas?

South Carolina will find a way to lose 4 or 5 games next year. As for Florida, they are coming off back to back 6-7 seasons and have already been an offseason laughingstock losing a QB to a reneged NIL deal.

I guess you don't really follow college recruiting or the the transfer portal.
Alabama beat the Big 12 champ 45-20 and they didn't even win the SEC WEST lol

Here I'll help you out with your complete ignorance of recruiting. https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/OverallTeamRankings/

Aside from OU and TEXAS which are going to the SEC in 2024, the highest ranked Big 12 school is TCU at 22 and there are 4 SEC EAST teams in front of them. The talent disparity is so glaringly obvious between the 2 conferences even someone like should be able to see it. The only way a school like TCU gets into the playoff is playing cupcakes all year.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Alabama beat the Big 12 champ 45-20 and they didn't even win the SEC WEST lol
Look everyone! It is someone who think Bowl Games are anything but glorified exhibition games!! LOL!!!
Here I'll help you out with your complete ignorance of recruiting. https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/OverallTeamRankings/

Aside from OU and TEXAS which are going to the SEC in 2024, the highest ranked Big 12 school is TCU at 22 and there are 4 SEC EAST teams in front of them. The talent disparity is so glaringly obvious between the 2 conferences even someone like should be able to see it. The only way a school like TCU gets into the playoff is playing cupcakes all year.
ROFLOLOL!! You are literally quoting a source which told us last year the Texas A&M had the #1 recruiting class!!!

Here is something you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand: When you talk about recruiting, you are doing nothing but prognosticating. 8 months ago, we were all told Texas A&M had the best recruiting class in history. How'd that work out for them? LOL!! But you keep going with the people that told us A&M was #1......

BTW.... since you like rankings so much, TCU finished as the near-unanimous #2 team in the nation. To say they wouldn't even be in the top 2 in the SEC East is just the height of idiocy and ignorance. But hey, enjoy being on your own private little island of make believe.

Last edited:

Ghost12

Reaction score
This will be my last post on this ridiculous sidebar:

It is hilarious how defensive SEC homers get over the smallest of things. I have stated the SEC is, top to bottom, the best conference in football. I have stated UGA is a historically dominant team and while I do not expect them to 3-peat, they certainly aren't going away (especially when the playoffs expand).

All I said is that the SEC East (outside of UGA of course) will not be that strong this year..... Please note I didn't even criticize the whole conference, I just said that one single division won't be that strong.... and look how much it causes the homers to fly off the handle!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yeah, this thread kind of went off the rails.

See you guys next Fall!

In the mean time, maybe someone could start a college football recruiting thread?