2022 NFL Kickoff Bills At Rams Game Thread

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The 2022 NFL season kicks off with a doozy. The reigning Super Bowl champion Rams hosting in the stadium where they won the big game back in February the Bills, a rare road favorite against a defending champ in a season opener.

These are two championship-caliber squads going head to head in one of the more highly anticipated NFL Kickoff games in recent memory.

Last edited:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I understand why it's such a highly anticipated match up but for some reason these 2 teams just bore me. Josh Allen is fun to watch but other then that these have always been 2 teams in the league that don't interest me much. I can't wrap my finger on why either because both teams are so good. I'll have it on as back round noise in the kitchen no doubt, but I'm not all excited to go home and watch this specific game for some very odd reason.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I understand why it's such a highly anticipated match up but for some reason these 2 teams just bore me. Josh Allen is fun to watch but other then that these have always been 2 teams in the league that don't interest me much. I can't wrap my finger on why either because both teams are so good. I'll have it on as back round noise in the kitchen no doubt, but I'm not all excited to go home and watch this specific game for some very odd reason.
Lol. Me too.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Lol. Me too.

Like as odd as it sounds. If Green Bay was playing the Ravens or something I'd be excited to see what happens and tune in for most of it. The Bills and Rams just makes me think I'll mow the lawn for the 1st half haha.

Majic

Reaction score
The 2022 NFL season kicks off with a doozy. The reigning Super Bowl champion Rams hosting in the stadium where they won the big game back in February the Bills, a rare road favorite against a defending champ in a season opener.

These are two championship-caliber squads going head to head in one of the more highly anticipated NFL Kickoff games in recent memory.
Great that there is going to be a moment's silence

pitt33

Reaction score
The real game comes on Sunday night.....just saying
I get what your saying but these two teams squaring off tonight should be serious contenders when it’s all said and done.

Really pulling for the Bills this season. And I bet a good part of the country is as well.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For those watching the pregame, that zipper down the front of the womans dress makes my mind wander! :laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Like as odd as it sounds. If Green Bay was playing the Ravens or something I'd be excited to see what happens and tune in for most of it. The Bills and Rams just makes me think I'll mow the lawn for the 1st half haha.
Lol. And I'll have some beers.
Great that there is going to be a moment's silence
I'd say the NFL is starting off on the right foot showing much deserved respect for the Queen's passing.
For those watching the pregame, that zipper down the front of the womans dress makes my mind wander! :laugh:
Being a lady, it does the same for me, on a man's pants.:lmao2:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

If the Cowboys ain't playing, i ain't watching.
The Cowboys are the only team for this man.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

How any football fan could be bored watching these two teams is beyond me. Two of the more exciting teams in the league and both are loaded with talent. Buffalo was involved in one of the most exciting games I’ve ever seen last season in the playoffs. You must be much more of a Cowboys fan than an NFL fan. That would be the only explanation.

Praxit

Reaction score
...yep, yep....lets go Bills. I got AFC tonight...baby....;)

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I get what your saying but these two teams squaring off tonight should be serious contenders when it’s all said and done.

Really pulling for the Bills this season. And I bet a good part of the country is as well.
I am pulling for Bills too, but only if they get to play Cowboys in SB and lose as usual … LOL

Motorola

Reaction score
The 103rd season of The National Football League is about to kickoff!!!