2022 NFL Kickoff Bills At Rams Game Thread

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We should be rooting for Bills.

We always want NFC teams to lose who we could be competing with for a playoff spot or seeding.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I’m hoping Bobby Wagner doesn’t look like the old Bobby Wagner or I’m going to be pissed. He was my #1 FA target this off-season. Well not pissed, but you know…

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Is it strange to anyone else why the Rams are overwhelmingly favored in this game? The Bills are a very very good team. I mean defense is not quite the best but they can hang easily with the Rams or any NFC team. The only downside for the Bills is there are like 4 other teams that are pretty much as good them in the AFC.

Motorola

Reaction score
I got Buffalo by 10
Lets go Bills.
Rams were a favorite team (behind the Cowboys) in the league.
Fearsome Foursome, Jack Snow, Roman Gabriel....IIRC, Los Angeles and Dallas had five playoff matchups back in the day.
Those all-white uniforms with the blue trim on pants and jerseys, plus - the blue "horns" on the helmet...
great look.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Rams stole the "Whose house" chant from California Cowboys fans. Mainly my buddy Cesar. We took over their stadium for the pre season game Daks rookie season, they heard all of us chanting that and then they started using it the following season.