2022 NFL Kickoff Bills At Rams Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
Well, it came out yesterday that he had an undisclosed elbow procedure. His arm is shot, and that was his biggest strength. He’s a statue with a noodle arm and bad offensive line. Not a good combo. I wouldn’t be surprised if he retires after the season. A few more games like that might involuntarily retire him.

He quite literally just signed an extension this offseason. He is absolutely not retiring anytime soon. Oh no he had one bad game the sky is falling is not how the NFL works. The fact that he is rehabbing an injury sort of throws away that "arm is shot" narrative anyway.

rambo2

Reaction score
And what exactly do you think you saw?
I saw a qb playing with a bad elbow which affected some of his throws. I saw an offensive line that was getting killed up the middle. They gave up 7 sacks. The Rams were flat out awful last night. If I am right about that elbow, Stafford isn't going to get better and the Rams will have an awful season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I saw a qb playing with a bad elbow which affected some of his throws. I saw an offensive line that was getting killed up the middle. They gave up 7 sacks. The Rams were flat out awful last night. If I am right about that elbow, Stafford isn't going to get better and the Rams will have an awful season.

Not even close. Buffalo might now have the best defense in the NFL. Elbow had nothing to do with it. Buffalo effectively shut down the run and got a double digit lead. Once that happened it was tee off time on Stafford. Just a bad first game against the best team in football. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rams still have a top 2 defense and they wont play the Bills every week. They have one of the best Olines in football so I am not worried about it at all.

Rams definitely make the playoffs unless there is some big injuries. I would expect them to sign Odell when he is healthy as they do have an issue with passing weapons other than Kupp.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Meh. Watered down product these days or teams just don’t have enough time anymore to get ready. How many turnovers in the first half for BOTH teams? Buffalo just found their groove, Los Angeles never did.

ghst187

Reaction score
Had Buffalo made it to the SB last season, it would’ve been the same beat down we just saw last night. Rams got lucky

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Had Buffalo made it to the SB last season, it would’ve been the same beat down we just saw last night. Rams got lucky
Buffalo’s D seem to be better this year , they were top already last year , but with Miller they looked very strong.