2023 Cap Hits: Brock Purdy 1M, Jordan Love 4M, Dak Prescott 27M

Blue64

Reaction score
Oooh, so the raining excuse is ok for Jordan Love against the 49ers but not ok for Dak against the Bills? You Dak haters are the absolute worst bunch of backstabbing hypocrites around here. That's why I say, get the hell out of here and go follow another team already. Y'all are not Cowboys fans.
Ok Jerry… you keep loving Dak

Bagman

Reaction score
If Dak gets greedy once again, Jerry needs to make him a post June 1st cut! Dak needs to give the team a discount if he wants to remain a Dallas Cowboy.
Agreed. I hope our FO isn't so ball-less and lets Dak and his Gestapo agent know this is the offer, take it or leave it. No one....NO ONE on Earth is gonna pay Dak Prescott $55 million next year. There's no competition for his services.

Slick

Reaction score
Could care less. Tired of you haters ruining this site and attacking the few of us who still support Dak, team and organization.
The more Dak plays, and the more Jerry and family ruin things, it's just going to get worse for you I guess......cry me a river.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And both of these QBs have proven already in their young careers that they're better than Prescot in the big games. Prescot once again went MIA, even with the targets he had to throw to, he was flat out horrible. Personally, I hope CeeDee comes out in the near future and gives us the truth about why Prescot kept running to him, because the way CeeDee's Mom posted about Prescot I'm pretty sure he's spoken to her about how Prescot tried to hang him out to dry by the way he kept running up to CeeDee when he couldn't come down with one of many Prescot's errant throws to him.
CD was pouting on the sideline like little child. the coach had to go talk to him to get him going and make him feel better. there is nothing that DAk could have said that should have CD sitting on the sideline pouting. grow up. get up and show fight. and now his mommy comes to his defense. weak minded

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
CD was pouting on the sideline like little child. the coach had to go talk to him to get him going and make him feel better. there is nothing that DAk could have said that should have CD sitting on the sideline pouting. grow up. get up and show fight. and now his mommy comes to his defense. weak minded
I agree, and to add to the idea, who of our elite players and/or leaders showed up vs. Green Bay? Besides Prescott & Lamb (who played sedated until it was too late), who remotely stepped up and came to play?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The more Dak plays, and the more Jerry and family ruin things, it's just going to get worse for you I guess......cry me a river.
You're the one crying. Jerry is doing what he feels is best, and that is exactly as I've said he would do and agree with. Jerry is going to continue with Dak, so why don't you crybabies head on out and follow another team already. Save everyone the misery of watching adults acting like children.