2023 Cap Hits: Brock Purdy 1M, Jordan Love 4M, Dak Prescott 27M

Carter

Reaction score
You can’t pay Dak and have a good team…period

Other teams can get it done too with the QB being paid like highest in the league.

Mahomes - KC
Brady - Pats
Rodgers - Packers

They just lived up to the money when needed and the teams were smarter finding cheaper players that performed well when it mattered.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe you didn’t notice but that game was played in a downpour
Tends to affect things a bit…
Oooh, so the raining excuse is ok for Jordan Love against the 49ers but not ok for Dak against the Bills? You Dak haters are the absolute worst bunch of backstabbing hypocrites around here. That's why I say, get the hell out of here and go follow another team already. Y'all are not Cowboys fans.

1942willys

Reaction score
Oooh, so the raining excuse is ok for Jordan Love but not ok for Dak against the Bills? You Dak haters are the absolute worst bunch of backstabbing hypocrites around here. That's why I say, get the hell out of here and go follow another team already. Y'all are not Cowboys fans.
you dak bots are a joke

Gambit

Reaction score
So his kid only inherits $75 million instead of $100 million.
Yeah cry me a river
I'm just trying to present to you what could be going thru his mind. You don't have to like it, but I've never turned down a raise at my job and I'm guessing you never did either.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Better than never being a possibility. And other teams haven't taken 3-5 years. Cap space is created by moving money backwards. If we had the room, we can dream. We know for a fact we aren't going deeper with Dak. That's just reality.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2024 Update: Purdy 800k, Love 12M, Dak 59M

Dallas:
Dak Prescott would have had to be significantly better than both Purdy and Love in the playoffs, he was less than both.
We needed a healthy Stephon Gillmore (or Diggs) to play man coverage with Bland, instead injury forced Quinn into playing zone, a disaster. We needed a healthy LVE
to have a chance at stopping the run, instead we had safeties playing LB and got blown off the ball against the run.

SF: The extra QB money allows SF to field a better overall roster and the best in the NFL
For example, the extra 26M pays for cap hits on Nick Bosa 11M, Fred Warner 9M and Dre Greenlaw 5M

GB: With Jordan Love at 4M, the three WR's on rookie contracts (Watson, Doubs, Reed) they played WAY above their pay grade.
GB is young, talented and have great coaching. They're a very dangerous team until Love wants 50M, the Wr's and DB's want 20M each

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/cap/2023/
Love will be the highest paid player in the league.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are the reason Cowboys fans are disliked every where. Child like mentality.

Have a great day.
Could care less. Tired of you haters ruining this site and attacking the few of us who still support Dak, team and organization.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
2024 Update: Purdy 800k, Love 12M, Dak 59M

Dallas:
Dak Prescott would have had to be significantly better than both Purdy and Love in the playoffs, he was less than both.
We needed a healthy Stephon Gillmore (or Diggs) to play man coverage with Bland, instead injury forced Quinn into playing zone, a disaster. We needed a healthy LVE
to have a chance at stopping the run, instead we had safeties playing LB and got blown off the ball against the run.

SF: The extra QB money allows SF to field a better overall roster and the best in the NFL
For example, the extra 26M pays for cap hits on Nick Bosa 11M, Fred Warner 9M and Dre Greenlaw 5M

GB: With Jordan Love at 4M, the three WR's on rookie contracts (Watson, Doubs, Reed) they played WAY above their pay grade.
GB is young, talented and have great coaching. They're a very dangerous team until Love wants 50M, the Wr's and DB's want 20M each

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/cap/2023/
And both of these QBs have proven already in their young careers that they're better than Prescot in the big games. Prescot once again went MIA, even with the targets he had to throw to, he was flat out horrible. Personally, I hope CeeDee comes out in the near future and gives us the truth about why Prescot kept running to him, because the way CeeDee's Mom posted about Prescot I'm pretty sure he's spoken to her about how Prescot tried to hang him out to dry by the way he kept running up to CeeDee when he couldn't come down with one of many Prescot's errant throws to him.