Draft Day 2024 First round pick chat

Carson

Reaction score
May have to trade up from 56 to get JPJ or Frazier.

I think Jerry really, really, really wants Brooks though.
They are reporting of the draft show they seem comfortable with Hoffman as your starter.

I would go

Brooks-56

Hope you can get some sort of Wilson / Sweat combo in the 3rd

mldardy

Reaction score
since all too many of us were scared Jerry would go Johnny Football we were very relieved. You have a convenient memory
No people wanted Manziel because they wanted a QB to get since Romo was coming off an injury and they felt we picked Martin too high. You have slippery memory you weren't even on this board so hush fool

Rayman70

Reaction score
Guyton next to Smith will be fine. Not who I would have picked but I can see the kid doing fine with Smith helping him out. He will get some great teaching from Duke Menyweather. Hes been working with Lane Johnson too has Guyton. I think the kid will be great in time. I think they will throw him into the fire day 1 at LT and hone his technique.

1942willys

Reaction score
No people wanted Manziel because they wanted a QB to get since Romo was coming off an injury and they felt we picked Martin too high. You have slippery memory you weren't even on this board so hush fool
What a joke. I distinctly remember we were scared about Manziel being the pick; you really are trying to rewrite history

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Suuuuuure u would...not in person you wouldn't oh great keyboard warrior and I will keep talking cuz u ain't tell me nothing clown

Chasing6

Reaction score
GM Jethro definitely wanted some Manziel. I would bet money he had already started printing jerseys in advance

Rayman70

Reaction score
The trade we made was great btw. Now we have ammo to do real damage tomorrow. Could even trade back again and get a 4th and another 5th.