Draft Day 2024 First round pick chat

Cebrin

Reaction score
How u figure? They hit on 4 o line picks 2 that were layup. But have missed on everyone past the 1st round
Who have they missed on drafting? Ball maybe? Otherwise everyone was a productive pick since Dak has been QB.

If anything they've taken too long to replace Tyron, and the entire board has been saying this for years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Y not....r we sure Overshown will be ready are we sure Kendricks will stay healthy...hé is older...at our pick cooper was rated 3 best available while guyton was 5, y not take the higher rated player at a position of need.i see the thought process I just dont agree
No linebacker was taken in the first round…

MikeT22

Reaction score
Yeah your revisionist history. Another person running their mouth that wasn't around. "i knew all along even though I wasn't actually here' :rolleyes:
Been around as a fan since '77. Jerry was the only one in the war room who wanted Manziel, and some low IQ zoners here.

Chasing6

Reaction score
L
Y not....r we sure Overshown will be ready are we sure Kendricks will stay healthy...hé is older...at our pick cooper was rated 3 best available while guyton was 5, y not take the higher rated player at a position of need.i see the thought process I just dont agree
LB is irrelevant with out some DT help.

MikeT22

Reaction score
After all of the JPJ hype since the Senior Bowl and he didn't go in the first. Some even had Frazier being drafted on day one. But as usual, OC's don't go early. Even Barton may end up at OG.

Chasing6

Reaction score
After all of the JPJ hype since the Senior Bowl and he didn't go in the first. Some even had Frazier being drafted on day one. But as usual, OC's don't go early. Even Barton may end up at OG.
Well injury report had something to do with that for JPJ. Sounds like Barton also had an injury report.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
How do you know that?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
88vyqc.jpg

JBS

Reaction score
What happen to us trading back and taking Brooks?
What happened was the said we liked Guyton and we took him.

I don’t think you understand what scenarios means

And we did trade back. She’s plugged in. Whether you like it or not. This franchise tells everyone what they’re going to do

superonyx

Reaction score
I remember all the negativity Tyler Smith got also. Everyone said he was a penalty machine and questioned if he was a guard or tackle..
That one seems to have worked out.

I may not trust us to draft DT's but I think we know how to judge the OL....

Unless your name is Connor....

CWR

Reaction score
There's supposedly a good chance our lb falls to us in round 2. We may be trying to double dip. I also think Oline was a bigger need and required more urgency.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh well, I was pretty sure this is what they were gonna do. Transparent front office that likes projects
If we weren’t so desperate for a tackle , that kid out of Duke sure would have filled the hole at center. That was a day 1 upgrade over Biadez.

Reactions: ICP