Draft Day 2024 First round pick chat

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hate the pick because we didn't address any needs in free agency. We don't have the luxury of developmental picks if we want to win now.
They ain’t gonna win now bro. Let’s face that fact.

If Guyton can develop into a beast in 2-3 years that fine. We ain’t winning a Super Bowl this year regardless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

If Guyton can develop into a beast in 2-3 years that fine. We ain’t winning a Super Bowl this year regardless.
As a fan you say that but that’s not how they feel. They are trying to build a winner and I do think Guyton is gonna start this year…they at least got a starter.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I'm good with the way today played out. Liked the trade down and acquisition of another 3rd rounder.
Think Guyton is on the same trajectory as Smith, we will have to live with his first year. But he will become a solid piece of the Oline. Not bad at all. And choices tomorrow abound.
Not ecstatic, but mildly optimistic !

ICP

Reaction score

Nor in 2-3 years regardless

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just think the lber Cooper would have been smarter. We have Overshown coming back from injury, Kendricks is older that and add in the fact guyton is a raw player. This team seriously needs to learn how to allocate resources.
You don’t draft a linebacker and talk about allocating resources though. You go linebacker later.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The 4rd round appears to be the RB sweet spot.

Hopefully the "brain trust" can convince Jerry of that and we don't have to take Brooks at 56.

Lloyd or Allen with either one of those 3rds is a win for me.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
You don’t draft a linebacker and talk about allocating resources though. You go linebacker later.
Y not....r we sure Overshown will be ready are we sure Kendricks will stay healthy...hé is older...at our pick cooper was rated 3 best available while guyton was 5, y not take the higher rated player at a position of need.i see the thought process I just dont agree