2024 Offensive Starters May Be Rico Dowdle, Brandin Cooks and Trey Lance

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
this is a real possibility. Lamb will hold out without a contract. At best we going to get a third round running back. Dak traded. This is looking not just possible but likely.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I think we all need to take a break from the board. Fans are posting anything to get some kind of reaction.
Agreed. The quality of posting has really gone downhill. I’ve personally taken a step back and stopped replying to threads I previously would have found interesting simply because every thread, even the good ones, end up the same way.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Agreed. The quality of posting has really gone downhill. I’ve personally taken a step back and stopped replying to threads I previously would have found interesting simply because every thread, even the good ones, end up the same way.
Even draft zone is getting ridiculous.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Maybe it's the quality of the posters and not the posts themselves. :laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Okay, you guys are twisting my arm. I'll start posting more threads.

Give me your thoughts!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
this is a real possibility. Lamb will hold out without a contract. At best we going to get a third round running back. Dak traded. This is looking not just possible but likely.
:facepalm: :laugh:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not sure but doesn’t the current CBA include rules that make player holdouts less likely?

Lamb isn’t holding out regardless.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
dak traded? to whom? he has a no trade clause. if he doesn't get the right team and contract he seeks, he may not be traded.

he was 5th in jersey sales last year and that would also present a huge loss for Jerry.

but if its the case as you said and it happens, its not necessarily bad. we end up with a top 5 pick. if not the top pick.

shabazz

Reaction score
but if its the case as you said and it happens, its not necessarily bad. we end up with a top 5 pick. if not the top pick.
The upcoming losses to the 4 AFC North teams, AND Niners, Lions, Eagles, Bucs Falcons etc, are understandable, but do you think we can get 5 more losses from the Skins, Giants and Panthers?.......that would be epic!

Top 5 in 2025 baby!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The upcoming losses to the 4 AFC North teams, AND Niners, Lions, Eagles, Bucs Falcons etc, are understandable, but do you think we can get 5 more losses from the Skins, Giants and Panthers?.......that would be epic!

Top 5 in 2025 baby!
if Lance starts, at best split between Giants, Skins. panthers would be 50/50....