2024 Offensive Starters May Be Rico Dowdle, Brandin Cooks and Trey Lance

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
You all have a lot more faith in the front office than I do. Rockport I get it. You are Jerry in drag

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
90 percent of posters on this board Also were convinced that zeke would not hold out

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The only way those three are starting is if we end up with injuries or we got into rebuild mode.

Jerry and Stephen don't have the guts to do such a thing since they believe we are a couple pieces away from winning it all.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idk how you find this funny. The dak trade rumors are real. Lamb will holdout you can book it. You banking on a rookie rb. You will go broke. We have no depth at rb.
Rumors are speculation unless evidence establishes them as fact.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Trading Dak (depending on what the trade is, because this FO and all) would probably be better than what is really about to happen...here is the thing, Dak's camp has no real incentive to accept a trade when FA is waiting at the end of this season..they would be dumb to wave the no trade at this point and they are not the dumb party in this business deal...Remeber this phrase when Dak's contract is set right before FA "Deadlines make deals" which is why we never really get the good side of a trade anymore...because in reality deadlines make bad deals, being proactive usually makes good deals.

morasp

Reaction score
and they may also be this

OL
LT Smith LG Bass OC Barton RG Martin RT Steele
WR
Lamb Cooks Tolbert
TE
Schoonmaker Ferguson
RB
Wright Dowdle
FB
Luepke

DL
Lawrence Odighizuwa Smith Williams/Parsons (DPR)
LB
Kendricks Clark Parsons/Overshown?
CB
Lewis Diggs Bland
S
Wilson Hooker

Chasing6

Reaction score
Idk how you find this funny. The dak trade rumors are real. Lamb will holdout you can book it. You banking on a rookie rb. You will go broke. We have no depth at rb.
Who is banking on anything? This team will be lucky to win 10 games, and dumb fans will still blame Dak.

I have not herd anything about Dak asking for a trade. Until then churp down.

Lamb should hold out. Absolutely no reason for GM Jethro to not pay the man.

A rookie will be our starting RB. Will he do well? Most likely not. Look at our OLine. Will we be surprised how well Rico plays? Yes.

Flamma

Reaction score
Parsons is still a year behind lamb. I don’t think he will hold out til next season
Why does Parsons have to follow in the footsteps of Lamb? Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald, Zeke Elliott, all held out after year 3. Why does Parsons have to wait until next year? Truth is, we don't know if or when they'll hold out. I'm guessing no one does this year.

Jipper

Reaction score
jak has done great things for this team and should be well compensated for his greatness, leadership, and being a great I might add
Not sure who this Jak guy is but he sounds pretty awesome

glimmerman

Reaction score
We will draft a RB. Dowdle should have been used more last year. So should Luepke. We have Davis and he never sniffed the field because we insisted on using up Pollard. We should have moved on from Pollard instead of paying him the 10 million.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Agreed. The quality of posting has really gone downhill. I’ve personally taken a step back and stopped replying to threads I previously would have found interesting simply because every thread, even the good ones, end up the same way.
This is what happens when the franchise is in Dire Straits because of an albatross contract to an undeserving QB1