2024 Offensive Starters May Be Rico Dowdle, Brandin Cooks and Trey Lance

Flamma

Reaction score
this is a real possibility. Lamb will hold out without a contract. At best we going to get a third round running back. Dak traded. This is looking not just possible but likely.
Why only Lamb and not Parsons?

_sturt_

Reaction score
If Dak were traded today and the season began tomorrow, Cooper Rush would absolutely be the starting QB for the head coach who is in the final year of his contract.

But Dak's not getting traded. Dak has the same concern, obviously, and he has to impress this season in order for next off-season to go his way.. He'd not going to be interested in going to any team that isn't playoff caliber, and as far as I can tell, all of the playoff caliber teams already have someone.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this is a real possibility. Lamb will hold out without a contract. At best we going to get a third round running back. Dak traded. This is looking not just possible but likely.
This doesn't seem likely at all. Odds are Dak will remain the QB, even if they don't extend his contract, and the team will get another RB to either start or share time with Rico. Odds are also that Lamb will still be with the team.in 2024

CWR

Reaction score
Likely Dak trade? I've heard literally nothing on that front. You are trying to connect dots in a logical manner when we have illogical ownership.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't think Lamb is going to hold out and risk losing 18M he may never get back.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No, you cannot get rid of Dak, he sells the most jerseys. Screws up when the lights are bright, but there are fools that buy his jersey...maybe to wash their car with, I don't know. I do know that I would not wash my car with one, would not want to ruin the paint job.

conner01

Reaction score
Not really. Lamb isn’t holding out. Dak isn’tgonna be traded and Dowdle isn’t likely to be the starter

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol, there is no way that happens.

cowboyed

Reaction score
After reading this thread I am suffering from side effects that only can be treated by snorting angel dust mixed with Liberty Cap mushroom spores.

HanD

Reaction score
i knew better but opened this anyway. lost 2 minutes of my life and i'm kicking myself for it.....

Sydla

Reaction score
The stupidest thing the Cowboys could do is wait until later to finally re-sign Dak.

So that's what I am going with here. They will re-sign Dak sometimes June to possibly even during the season.

bandfan

Reaction score
CZ, where showing your age has an entirely different meaning...

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak will not approve a trade. Get over it already.

If he wanted a trade he would have said that at the beginning of FA.

GM Jethro can not force a trade, regardless of what some of our delusional fans think.

If GM Jethro wanted a trade he would have got the best value for Dak at the beginning of FA.

Use your brain.