2024 Offensive Starters May Be Rico Dowdle, Brandin Cooks and Trey Lance

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed. The quality of posting has really gone downhill. I’ve personally taken a step back and stopped replying to threads I previously would have found interesting simply because every thread, even the good ones, end up the same way.
To many posters with cheap jokes just for reactions. Honestly this place should get rid of "Likes"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lamb has earned a contract…the rest can wait
I got news for you if Dak moves on he may not live up to it with our next QB. Fans will be complaining we’re stuck with another bad contract if he can’t produce with the next QB.

Jipper

Reaction score
I got news for you if Dak moves on he may not live up to it with our next QB. Fans will be complaining we’re stuck with another bad contract if he can’t produce with the next QB.
always a possibility but based on his skill set and how well he has played, the likelihood is that he will continue to be a top tier WR...whether that production matches what the contract's perceived value is, is another question.

I am ready for Dak to move on and take our chances with change. Might be painful, might be neutral, might be posistive...who knows, but Lamb will continue to be the number 1 weapon on the team

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
always a possibility but based on his skill set and how well he has played, the likelihood is that he will continue to be a top tier WR...whether that production matches what the contract's perceived value is, is another question.

I am ready for Dak to move on and take our chances with change. Might be painful, might be neutral, might be posistive...who knows, but Lamb will continue to be the number 1 weapon on the team
CeeDee has become a great receiver with Dak. They’ve had great chemistry. Dez became a great receiver with Romo but wasn’t as good with Dak. If we move on from Dak and don’t have an equal or better QB it’s going to be painful.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
On what version of madden are you playing this on? This isn’t happening, not even close,

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Would you consider yourself a quality poster?:huh:
I would. I don't constantly post negative comments about the Cowboys. As frustrated as I am with their playoff record, they are still my team until the day I die. I also realize it's just a game.

Kwyn

Reaction score
This is what happens when the franchise is in Dire Straits because of an albatross contract to an undeserving QB1
I disagree. Blaming Dak for the quality of posts on this forum is silly. We’re adults but act like children.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
this is a real possibility. Lamb will hold out without a contract. At best we going to get a third round running back. Dak traded. This is looking not just possible but likely.
They need the cap space to fix CDs contract.

Gotta cut/trade Dak.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I would. I don't constantly post negative comments about the Cowboys. As frustrated as I am with their playoff record, they are still my team until the day I die. I also realize it's just a game.
Me too.

I feel like 2024 is a transitional season.

2025 and we should be back.

#Lance

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I disagree. Blaming Dak for the quality of posts on this forum is silly. We’re adults but act like children.
Im blaming Dak for the post season losses. The forum is a biproduct of the poor performances on the field and having nothing to really get excited about.

shabazz

Reaction score
Not me......I'm going wherever Dak goes to cheer him on!