2024 salary cap set at 255.4 million

jrumann59

Reaction score
I swear I was thinking that exact thing!!!!!!!!!!! We're slow as usual
So the extension should have been done last year in other words. No agent worth his salt would let his client sign a new deal without knowing what the new cap will be.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Like we'd use it, anyway. Jerry and Cap Boy's main focus will be Dak. Once that extension is done, and he becomes the highest paid QB, that completes the "all in".

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I could care less what they make, it's not my money, doesn't affect my family or me. I like all of the players, I just don't feel that their play is acceptable to what they ask for. But who am I, I'm just a blogger on here like you expressing how I feel. It really doesn't matter how anyone feels except said player
:huh:

Loso86

Reaction score
Then don't complain why the Cowboys keep failing in the playoffs. Not one single complaint from you.
If i cared what you had to say maybe I'd listen, however I dont so yeeeaaa!. If the Cowboys don't make the playoff because Dak is getting an extension then they have BIGGER PROBLEMS. LOL plus fans like you don't help

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Interesting how LBs that have made 2 Pro Bowls get $3m more than DEs with 2 PBs. Parsons with 2 PBs stands to make more as a LB when his time comes.

Also thought it was interesting how if the players have 0 PBs, the DE gets paid $100k more than the LB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If i cared what you had to say maybe I'd listen, however I dont so yeeeaaa!. If the Cowboys don't make the playoff because Dak is getting an extension then they have BIGGER PROBLEMS. LOL plus fans like you don't help
Es porque eres un ignorante.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Commanders: $87M
Patriots: $83M
Bears: $80M
Titans: $78.6M
Bengals: $72.8M
Colts: $72M
Texans: $67.5M
Lions: $63.7M
Cardinals: $55M
Raiders: $48.6M
Rams: $46M
Buccaneers: $45.5M
Panthers: $40M
Falcons: $38.4M
Vikings: $37.8M
Giants: $32.8M
Eagles: $32M
Chiefs: $27.7M
Jaguars: $24.7M
Ravens: $18.5M
Jets: $15M
Seahawks: $13M
Packers: $8.1M
Steelers: $7.4M
49ers: $834K
——-
Browns: -$6.2M
Cowboys: -$8.1M
Broncos: -$10.7
Chargers: -$22M
Dolphins: -$38.5M
Saints: -$40M
Bills: -$41M

-

Cowboys!

Creeper

Reaction score
This is a double edged sword. Clearly, the CAP being $13 million more than expected helps Dallas in a big way. They don't have to do as much to get under the CAP and make room for free agents.

But at the same time every other team has more money now to offer to free agents. The bidding will be higher and the benefit of the higher CAP will disappear pretty quickly.

1942willys

Reaction score
This is a double edged sword. Clearly, the CAP being $13 million more than expected helps Dallas in a big way. They don't have to do as much to get under the CAP and make room for free agents.

But at the same time every other team has more money now to offer to free agents. The bidding will be higher and the benefit of the higher CAP will disappear pretty quickly.
Cap going up helps you most as regards Dead Money. But otherwise you are right; it goes up for everyone and all the players want more.
Its basically the same as inflation. Even if you get more salary, the cost of gas and food and everything else goes up just as much if not more so where are you?

DuncanIso

Reaction score

We still 9 million under.

That bump helped some.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
We can pay Dak 70M a year now
Dare you to look up daks AAV for the first 3 yrs of a 4 yr 160mil contract. I'll do it for you since I know you won't, 2021 17.1mil 2022 19.7 mil 2023 28.6 mil. In which yr has his contract hurt this team? This has always been a yr that Dallas wanted to restructure in. And even if they don't know like I said all they have to do is add void yrs to his deal and they can spread his guarantees over them yrs. Without even asking him. Alot of you cry about his money and have no clue about how is structured. Ignorance is bliss

JBS

Reaction score
Dare you to look up daks AAV for the first 3 yrs of a 4 yr 160mil contract. I'll do it for you since I know you won't, 2021 17.1mil 2022 19.7 mil 2023 28.6 mil. In which yr has his contract hurt this team? This has always been a yr that Dallas wanted to restructure in. And even if they don't know like I said all they have to do is add void yrs to his deal and they can spread his guarantees over them yrs. Without even asking him. Alot of you cry about his money and have no clue about how is structured. Ignorance is bliss
Yes. We have no clue how it works. And you think they can add voidable years to his deal without his consent. Hahahahah