2026 NCAA Football Season

Pitt won..boooo

Pedo State got the breaks beat off of them...yaaaay
 
Nice drive by UNC to prevent the Irish from completely running away...yet.
21-14 Notre Dame at halftime

ND kicks off to start the 3rd.
Now raining
 
Nice drive by UNC to prevent the Irish from completely running away...yet.
21-14 Notre Dame at halftime

ND kicks off to start the 3rd.
Now raining
Now 21-20 after UNC kickoff return TD, but holder muff (rain) for PAT...lol
 
Va Tech missed a chip shot FG for the win over Pitt with time expiring.
Rough way to lose
Esp when your school has been known for special teams for years...to be fair that was a Coach Beamer thing.
 
Esp when your school has been known for special teams for years...to be fair that was a Coach Beamer thing.
I didn't see it, but I heard the kick was really high and over the upright but ruled off by inches, I guess
Home fans thought it was good, of course.

Bad miss. Ouch
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,063
Messages
14,660,430
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top