2026 NCAA Football Season

Nice drive by UNC to prevent the Irish from completely running away...yet.
21-14 Notre Dame at halftime

ND kicks off to start the 3rd.
Now raining
 
Nice drive by UNC to prevent the Irish from completely running away...yet.
21-14 Notre Dame at halftime

ND kicks off to start the 3rd.
Now raining
Now 21-20 after UNC kickoff return TD, but holder muff (rain) for PAT...lol
 
Esp when your school has been known for special teams for years...to be fair that was a Coach Beamer thing.
I didn't see it, but I heard the kick was really high and over the upright but ruled off by inches, I guess
Home fans thought it was good, of course.

Bad miss. Ouch
 
Predictable letdowns after big games

Ole Miss beats LSU
—travels to Florida and gets hammered

Florida beats Ole Miss
—travels to Missouri and gets hammered
 
Mensah is great...the only flaws I see for him at the NFL level are that he has not shown much as a runner and he is definitely not 6'3" like he's listed. He is probably 6'1" at best and maybe even shorter
 
WVUs Defense, or lack of one, is killing me.
Now I get to watch another of my teams struggle on defense again.

Imagine following your favorite College and NFL team and they both have good Offenses, can Score enough to win each game...but also have a defense that can not stop the other team from scoring.
 
A&M is overrated. I am not sure I believe their hype. They played suspect down the stretch and got a lot of mileage out of that ND win, which was a lucky win. I think Miami might be a bit underrated. I know they lost some but they brought in some big time transfers.

PSU is intriguing. I like Campbell but I am not sure how much he can squeeze out of that roster in the first year. Mizzou? Probably not Top 25 IMO.

DeBoer better win this year.
Mizzou is top 25. beat no 8
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,884
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top