2027 Edge class

Gambit

Well-Known Member
Messages
5,200
Reaction score
5,286
I dont think we will be in position for Collins and Stewart probably cost himself millions and off most boards at least early.

I do think these guys are in play though.

Yhonzae Pierre
Matayo Uiagalelei
Will Heldt
Clev Lupin

Who do you like for this team and scheme?
 
I dont think we will be in position for Collins and Stewart probably cost himself millions and off most boards at least early.

I do think these guys are in play though.

Yhonzae Pierre
Matayo Uiagalelei
Will Heldt
Clev Lupin

Who do you like for this team and scheme?
I like Quincy Rhodes Jr alot
 
I dont think we will be in position for Collins and Stewart probably cost himself millions and off most boards at least early.

I do think these guys are in play though.

Yhonzae Pierre
Matayo Uiagalelei
Will Heldt
Clev Lupin

Who do you like for this team and scheme?
Yhonzae or Lupin are more what we need scheme wise. I really like Matayo Uiagalelei & Will Heldt but they are more DE hand in the dirt players. If you Look at PFF they have less win rates in 2 point stance than 3 point. NOT a fit for this DE.
 
Yhonzae or Lupin are more what we need scheme wise. I really like Matayo Uiagalelei & Will Heldt but they are more DE hand in the dirt players. If you Look at PFF they have less win rates in 2 point stance than 3 point. NOT a fit for this DE.
Yeah, they kinda feel redundant to Lawrence. It seems that Lupkin is more of a complete player but Yhonzae is probably that pure pass rusher
 
Keep an eye on Boubacar Traore from ND. Brugler had him in his Top 50 and had a tweet about him a few days ago.
 
Yeah, they kinda feel redundant to Lawrence. It seems that Lupkin is more of a complete player but Yhonzae is probably that pure pass rusher
Yes i agree, this year we have several WDE that are going to be good coming out. we now run this 3/4 - 2/4 so we need a bigger guy on 1 end so some of them might work in that. but need a smaller guy on the other side like we have now on EZE and Malachi.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,137
Messages
14,669,407
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top