22 degrees F in Omaha this morning

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha. Funny guy. Actually, Omaha has a really good indie music scene. But, man does it get cold. Makes me consider Florida.
I moved back from Las Vegas about 10 years ago, and regret it every winter. Omaha has a lot of good qualities, but 5-6 months of the year you're trapped indoors.

triplets_93

Reaction score
25F wind chill in Dallas today. Brrrr

hWgWdMC.jpg

Bigdog

Reaction score
Same reason I live in New England..........Thick headed.

Actually, I'm here because my whole family lives within an hour's drive...............Those idiots need to move!
But you know the saying in the Northeast, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute, it will change.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
No thank you. BC stands for bring cash...lol. Beautiful province and I love the mountains, just a very expensive place to live.
Vancouver yes but I would imagine smaller cities would be cheaper

lukin2006

Reaction score
Vancouver yes but I would imagine smaller cities would be cheaper

Yes, cheaper than Vancouver. Remember, in Vancouver 1 million will not even get you into a home. To find anything reasonable in BC, you'd have to search long and hard and might be very remote. I prefer BC's neighbour, Alberta, the Canadian Rockies run along the Alberta border. Alberta is much more affordable, with lower taxes. Alberta is a cold and snowy province. But Alberta is in a protracted economic slump.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
But you know the saying in the Northeast, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute, it will change.

That's what they say in Texas and probably everywhere except the desert.

I remember one day leaving for work and it was like 83F when i got in the car. When I arrived at work 45 minutes later, it was 41F. By lunch it was 35F.

It's going to start snowing here in about 1-2 hours.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Damn pipes froze last night up here on the west coast of New England.

I haven't finished buttoning things up for winter because normally I don't have to worry about freezing pipes until at least late December.

Twenty years in this house and never have I had problems in early November.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Damn pipes froze last night up here on the west coast of New England.

I haven't finished buttoning things up for winter because normally I don't have to worry about freezing pipes until at least late December.

Twenty years in this house and never have I had problems in early November.
West Coast of New England??

Taggy12

Reaction score
11 degrees F this morning. Man! I should look at warmer places.

Im sure you enjoy today weather as im too in Bellevue, I usually handle cold just fine but previous week I couldn't especially last Friday night when I watch Bellevue west vs grand island. I couldn't handle it even thought I dress really warm. Im concerned for rest of winter