Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Reaction score
You can actually sue for back support
A father is legally liable for support of his child
But I suspect the main thing is having a court rule she is his child which has huge implications upon Jerry’s death

The guy gave them a trust fund. I think that classifies as financial support. Too bad he didn't man up and acknowledge her publicly and be a father to her. He didn't even have to put her in his will...just be her father. My guess is that he was trying to keep his wife happy.

It's just more proof that he's all about image and not really about doing the right thing.

nobody

Reaction score
I’m not defending any of them. Scumbags on ALL SIDES. I hope that clears things up for you.

Doesn't that depend on her motivations for doing it? What if it's not about the money at all?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if we find out later that Dalrymple was Jerry’s ‘fix it’ guy.

They all have one and is willing to fall in the sword for their boss.

It's all starting to make sense.....the house of cards come crumbling down. Dez was right the whole time.
Rich was the fixer.....of everything Cowboys.

johnintx

Reaction score
But I suspect the main thing is having a court rule she is his child which has huge implications upon Jerry’s death

That's exactly right. Once both Mr. and Mrs. Jones are no longer on this earth, we're talking 1/4 of the most valuable sports franchise in the world. And the three older siblings would get 1/4 of the team instead of 1/3.

rags747

Reaction score
Legally liable up to 18 I believe. Also, she has a trust fund as does the mother, was that not support of his child if what she claims is true?

nobody

Reaction score
I’ll leave that incredible reach to you.

A reach to not assume intentions? No offense, but that's a delusional statement. Unless you're omniscient you have no idea what the woman is thinking or her motivations. I know I don't. I suspect it's money-driven but it might not be.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A reach to not assume intentions? No offense, but that's a delusional statement. Unless you're omniscient you have no idea what the woman is thinking or her motivations. I know I don't. I suspect it's money-driven but it might not be.

Please feel free to correct me if her cause turns out to be noble.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well, she deserves to get what ever she wants. He fathered her, own up and be a Dad. Paying someone off to keep them quiet about a baby is scumbag low.
Get what she deserves? What exactly do you think she deserves? Seems she's already been taken care of. Scumbag low? Why? Keeping his private affairs away from the public? Who cares.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's a blessing that Jerry is so filthy rich, in view of all the people he has to pay off to maintain silence . . . :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.